Warrior Cats RP

Katumai

28 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Emberpaw

She-cat

Apprentice

Bold, hot-headed, and smart

7 moons

Furry orange tabby she-cat with green eyes and tiny white dots near her eyes and nose. (Like freckles)

Riverclan

Can Otterslip mentor her?

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"I guess." She said, bored.

“Ok but not with that attitude.” She said seriously. “ we’re going to sit and listen to the lake until you fix that grumpy ness.”

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Ok but not with that attitude.” She said seriously. “ we’re going to sit and listen to the lake until you fix that grumpy ness.”

"Really, so you want me to waste my time looking at water when I could be hunting or fighting? Wow, I didn't know you were that stupid." She muttered the last part under her breath.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Really, so you want me to waste my time looking at water when I could be hunting or fighting? Wow, I didn't know you were that stupid." She muttered the last part under her breath.

She ignored that last part. "We will sit here would you rather clean the dens?"

First of all. Nice idea! Second may I suggest that people type where and in what clan they are when they post? Like ThunderClan Camp Tigerkit and then they can keep posting? Because that would make this a lot easier. Or we make seperate discussions. Just a suggestion.

For my character:

Name: Frostdapple

Personality: Strict and fierce, she doesn't take crap from anyone and won't let RiverClan be disrespected but she is very loyal and loving to her clanmates. She can be snappy but never to kits. She is strict in a lovable way (to her clanmates not to outsiders). She can be aggressive but usually tries not to start unnecessary fights and when cats ask her for help she is quick to help them. She also isn't to proud to ask for help, usually.

Looks: long haired white she-cat with pale grey, grey and dark grey dapples all over, frosty blue eyes

Name- Mallowdusk

Gender- Trans Male (He/Him)

Rank- RiverClan MedCat 

Personality- A strange medicine cat, considering what a stereotypical one is. Curious, flirty and with near no-control considering such endeavours to other clans (often using 'omens' as a way to enter others camps); Mallowdusk seems like a terrible medicine cat. However, due to this, others often may underestimate him,  and may potentially end up poisoned- in more ways than one. 

Age- 32 Moons (Young Adult)

Looks- 

tumblr_omd8t1TAWH1u34fyoo5_1280.jpg

a12977de-69c4-11e9-a429-fdb843ef05fb.gif

Edited by angelheart
added art

@Katumai what is Silenstar's personality like? :D

Frostdapple/ RiverClan Camp

Frostdapple stepped out of the warrior's den opening her jaw into a massive yawn. She shook her fur and strechted, her muscles rippling, barely visible under her long pelt. She stood up and looked around. Otterslip and Emberpaw weren't far off. Looking at the water of the lake. Silenstar was nowhere to be seen. Probably still sleeping. With a look at the fresh kill pile she decided that a hunt was in order and trotted towards Otterslip and her apprentice. "Good morning Otterslip", she said, "are you planning on catching some fish or are you just going to watch?" Frostdapple's tone was brusk but her gaze was open. She knew that Otterslip probably had a good reason for sitting here.

@FlowerMask (just quickly tagging you in case you might miss the post/ Frostdapple talking to Otterslip) :)

30 minutes ago, Jojo said:

@Katumai what is Silenstar's personality like? :D

Frostdapple/ RiverClan Camp

Frostdapple stepped out of the warrior's den opening her jaw into a massive yawn. She shook her fur and strechted, her muscles rippling, barely visible under her long pelt. She stood up and looked around. Otterslip and Emberpaw weren't far off. Looking at the water of the lake. Silenstar was nowhere to be seen. Probably still sleeping. With a look at the fresh kill pile she decided that a hunt was in order and trotted towards Otterslip and her apprentice. "Good morning Otterslip", she said, "are you planning on catching some fish or are you just going to watch?" Frostdapple's tone was brusk but her gaze was open. She knew that Otterslip probably had a good reason for sitting here.

@FlowerMask (just quickly tagging you in case you might miss the post/ Frostdapple talking to Otterslip) :)

Otterslip / riverclan camp

“I was waiting for Emberpaw here to have a better attitude but we can head out now if you’d like.” 

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Otterslip / riverclan camp

“I was waiting for Emberpaw here to have a better attitude but we can head out now if you’d like.” 

Mallowdusk / Riverclan Camp 

Behind the two, the grey-blue tom chuckles. "If you're heading out, may a lonely medicine cat join you two? We're surprisingly low on herbs and I-" He pauses, smirking and shrugging. "I've seen something." 

(i had permission from Katumai to do this)

3 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / Riverclan Camp 

Behind the two, the grey-blue tom chuckles. "If you're heading out, may a lonely medicine cat join you two? We're surprisingly low on herbs and I-" He pauses, smirking and shrugging. "I've seen something." 

(i had permission from Katumai to do this)

Otterslip / Riverclan Camp

"Sure where shall we go to hunt Frostdapple?"