Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats RP

Katumai

Clearnight / Windclan territory

Clearnights medium length fur was battered by the wind as she crossed the more she stopped at the Thunderclan  border. I-I shouldn't be here I'm a loyal warrior of Windclan! Your going to go and find some prey to bring home for the clan. This is the right thing to do but why does my heart feel like it's breaking in half? Clearnight thought as she ventured through Windclan's territory.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Otterslip / Riverclan Camp

"Sure where shall we go to hunt Frostdapple?" 

1 hour ago, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / Riverclan Camp 

Behind the two, the grey-blue tom chuckles. "If you're heading out, may a lonely medicine cat join you two? We're surprisingly low on herbs and I-" He pauses, smirking and shrugging. "I've seen something." 

(i had permission from Katumai to do this)

Frostdapple/ RiverClan Camp

Frostdapple looked over at the moody apprentice. "It's better if we go now. Some cats can't be helped. Though she might be better of cleaning some nests later, but she is your apprentice. Your descision". She looked over at the medicine cat who had approached and nodded as an answer to his question. She didn't ask him about what he had seen. She was used to his weird phrasing and his secrecy. Turning back to Otterslip she said, "we should head upstream. While we are there we can make sure that no kittypets or rogues crossed the border. You know how they are, always wanting to look at the lake". With no further ado she headed out of camp, waiting just outside the stream for her patrol.

1 minute ago, Jojo said:

Frostdapple/ RiverClan Camp

Frostdapple looked over at the moody apprentice. "It's better if we go now. Some cats can't be helped. Though she might be better of cleaning some nests later, but she is your apprentice. Your descision". She looked over at the medicine cat who had approached and nodded as an answer to his question. She didn't ask him about what he had seen. She was used to his weird phrasing and his secrecy. Turning back to Otterslip she said, "we should head upstream. While we are there we can make sure that no kittypets or rogues crossed the border. You know how they are, always wanting to look at the lake". With no further ado she headed out of camp, waiting just outside the stream for her patrol.

Otterslip / Exiting Riverclan Camp

"I will figure out some way of getting her to be positive later!" She said to Frostdapple. She whisked her tail in the direction of the camp entrance and followed after Frostdapple.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"I will figure out some way of getting her to be positive later!" She said to Frostdapple. She whisked her tail in the direction of the camp entrance and followed after Frostdapple.

Mallowdusk / Exiting Riverclan Camp

Mallowdusk chuckles, before slipping after the two shecats. He seems to study the plants as they pass by, sometimes making small detours to collect a herb.

52 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

44 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / Exiting Riverclan Camp

Mallowdusk chuckles, before slipping after the two shecats. He seems to study the plants as they pass by, sometimes making small detours to collect a herb.

Are we just dragging Emberpaw along?

Frostdapple/ On the way upstream

Frostdapple nodded in agreement to Otterslip. For a second her gaze fell on Mallowdusk, who was inspecting plants, then her thoughts returned to Otterslip's unruly apprentice. Frostdapple herself hadn't been the easiest apprentice but even she had wanted to learn what it meant to be a warrior and serve her clan. Did Emberpaw see that differently?

Frostdapples paws carried her easily parallel to the river. Soon they would have reached the hunting spot and the border.

1 minute ago, Jojo said:

Are we just dragging Emberpaw along?

Frostdapple/ On the way upstream

Frostdapple nodded in agreement to Otterslip. For a second her gaze fell on Mallowdusk, who was inspecting plants, then her thoughts returned to Otterslip's unruly apprentice. Frostdapple herself hadn't been the easiest apprentice but even she had wanted to learn what it meant to be a warrior and serve her clan. Did Emberpaw see that differently?

Frostdapples paws carried her easily parallel to the river. Soon they would have reached the hunting spot and the border.

( yea we’re dragging Emberpaw with us Brokenshock isn’t on now....)

Otterslip / River

Otterslip followed He Deputy trusting her paws to lead her while her mind wandered. Emberpaw will learn. It’s only fair that she learns to keep a positive attitude especially with leafbare approaching so quickly.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

( yea we’re dragging Emberpaw with us Brokenshock isn’t on now....)

Otterslip / River

Otterslip followed He Deputy trusting her paws to lead her while her mind wandered. Emberpaw will learn. It’s only fair that she learns to keep a positive attitude especially with leafbare approaching so quickly.

Mallowdusk / River 

In an almost sudden jolt, the shorthair seems to fling himself into the river, glassy-eyed and muttering something- as if this was not of his own accord. 

Just now, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / River 

In an almost sudden jolt, the shorthair seems to fling himself into the river, glassy-eyed and muttering something- as if this was not of his own accord. 

Otterslip / River

Mallowdusk why must you fling yourself in the river you don’t have to do this.”

I’m going to submit another warrior now.

Name: Shadebelly

Rank: Shadow clan Deputy ( or warrior if you don’t want her to be a Deputy

Personality: Loyal, Protective, and Ambitious.

Appearance: A Orange She cat with a dark orange belly and a white muzzle. eye color is yellow.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Emberpaw /River

Emberpaw slowly walked behind her mentor. She walked over towards the Skyclan border.

Otterslip / River

Otterslip watched her apprentice but did nothing trusting that she would make the right choice.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Emberpaw /River

Emberpaw slowly walked behind her mentor. She walked over towards the Skyclan border.

SkyClan border isn't right next to RiverClan though *cough cough* RiverClan shares it's borders with ShadowClan and WindClan (at least at the lake where we seem to be) :)

3 hours ago, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / River 

3 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Otterslip / River

Mallowdusk why must you fling yourself in the river you don’t have to do this.”

Frostdapple/ River

Frostdapple halted when Mallowdusk flung himself into the river. She knew he could swim but was a little worried nonetheless. Especially because he would scare the fish away. "Mallowdusk, you'll scare the fish away", Frostdapple said annoyed.

Ok so guys, I found a generator for plots, and I decided to roll something that we could rp out every once in a while. The current one is perfect, considering the gathering is soon:

Screenshot (5145).png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Ok so guys, I found a generator for plots, and I decided to roll something that we could rp out every once in a while. The current one is perfect, considering the gathering is soon:

Screenshot (5145).png

(Yes this is perfect!)

Otterslip / Riverclan territory

Otterslip noticed the light rain and cringed a little. Even though she was a Riverclan warrior she enjoyed swimming in water not being slowly soaked by the crying clouds.

37 minutes ago, Jojo said:

SkyClan border isn't right next to RiverClan though *cough cough* RiverClan shares it's borders with ShadowClan and WindClan (at least at the lake where we seem to be) :)

(She passes through another clan's territory then)

35 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Screenshot (5145).png

Is my rouge cat ok? 

(I need to know)