Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats RP

Katumai

16 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

(She passes through another clan's territory then)

16 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Otterslip / Riverclan territory

Otterslip noticed the light rain and cringed a little. Even though she was a Riverclan warrior she enjoyed swimming in water not being slowly soaked by the crying clouds.

8 hours ago, angelheart said:

(i love how they just assume mallowdusk flung himself in lmao)

(It's not like they can read thoughts ^^)

Frostdapple/ River

Frostdapple sighed as it started to rain and turned away from Mallowdusk. "Let's spread out to hunt here", she said, heading a little further upstream in hopes of finding some fish. Before that though she quickly checked the border. The rain was masking most scents but it seemed fine. She quickly renewed some scent markers before she crouched down at the edge of the river to hunt. She managed to catch a fish quickly.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, Aetherskye said:

I’m gonna submit A rouge...:

Moon Star:

Rouge

a dark gray Tom with Amber eyes

Personality: Controlling manipulative, sly.

Is my rouge added?

hes not on there so I'm not sure if I can do him.)

On 4/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, Jojo said:

(It's not like they can read thoughts ^^)

Frostdapple/ River

Frostdapple sighed as it started to rain and turned away from Mallowdusk. "Let's spread out to hunt here", she said, heading a little further upstream in hopes of finding some fish. Before that though she quickly checked the border. The rain was masking most scents but it seemed fine. She quickly renewed some scent markers before she crouched down at the edge of the river to hunt. She managed to catch a fish quickly.

Mallowdusk / River 

The blue-grey tom mutters something under his breath, almost like a chant. He seems transfixed on a floating... bone? 

On 4/29/2019 at 3:52 PM, Aetherskye said:

Is my rouge added?

hes not on there so I'm not sure if I can do him.)

I'll just start Rping him... To add more to the current 'plot')

2 hours ago, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / River 

The blue-grey tom mutters something under his breath, almost like a chant. He seems transfixed on a floating... bone? 

"Well, your quite an idiot." says the shadows from where the river is surrounded by foliage. The voice is on the other side of the river, thus not a trespasser on riverclan territory.

11 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I'll just start Rping him... To add more to the current 'plot')

"Well, your quite an idiot." says the shadows from where the river is surrounded by foliage. The voice is on the other side of the river, thus not a trespasser on riverclan territory.

13 hours ago, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / River 

Frostdapple/ River

Frostdapple's ears perk up as she hears a voice on the far side of the border. Quickly she checks around. Otterslip and her apprentice went hunting somewhere but Mallowdusk was still in the river. Murmumring something under his breath. Her pelt spiking she hid the fish she caught under a rock and bounced over some rocks closer to Mallowdusk. Scanning the farside of the river while doing so. If there was a cat there that wanted to hurt their medicine cat it would feel her claws.

5 hours ago, Jojo said:

Frostdapple/ River

Frostdapple's ears perk up as she hears a voice on the far side of the border. Quickly she checks around. Otterslip and her apprentice went hunting somewhere but Mallowdusk was still in the river. Murmumring something under his breath. Her pelt spiking she hid the fish she caught under a rock and bounced over some rocks closer to Mallowdusk. Scanning the farside of the river while doing so. If there was a cat there that wanted to hurt their medicine cat it would feel her claws.

Mallowdusk / River 

He seems to shake out of his haze, and dives for the large, strange (and floating) bone- latching onto it and attempting to drag it to shore. Once he does, he nods in thanks towards Frostdapple, and almost apologetically chuckles. "I- I believe it was a prophecy." 

2 hours ago, angelheart said:

Mallowdusk / River 

He seems to shake out of his haze, and dives for the large, strange (and floating) bone- latching onto it and attempting to drag it to shore. Once he does, he nods in thanks towards Frostdapple, and almost apologetically chuckles. "I- I believe it was a prophecy." 

Frostdapple/ River

She saw with relief that the medicine cat returned to normal and to she shore. She jumped down from her rock to look at the bone he had brought up. "You believe it is a prophecy? Well I guess StarClan is mysterious. We should return to camp and talk about this with Silenstar" she said, "I'll just get the prey I caught".

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

Frostdapple/ River

She saw with relief that the medicine cat returned to normal and to she shore. She jumped down from her rock to look at the bone he had brought up. "You believe it is a prophecy? Well I guess StarClan is mysterious. We should return to camp and talk about this with Silenstar" she said, "I'll just get the prey I caught".

Otterslip / river

otterslip walked over to the two cats. 

11 hours ago, Jojo said:

Frostdapple/ River

Moon Star / River

"Calm down. I am not going to hurt you. Unless you do so first."

Moon Star walks slowly out of the shadows

15 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Moon Star / River

Otterslip / River

Otterslip watched curiously as the She cat emerged from the shadows like a ghost. “ Then what are you going to do rouge?”

23 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Otterslip / River

Otterslip watched curiously as the She cat emerged from the shadows like a ghost. “ Then what are you going to do rouge?”

Moon Star is a tom)

Moon Star / River

"I plan to live. That's what I am going to to."

He sits down and licks his paw. He is nearly identical to Otterslip on the other side of the river.

14 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Moon Star / River

13 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Otterslip / River

Frostdapple/ River

With her fish in her mouth she returns to Mallowdusk and Otterslip as well who has returned to the riverbank. She drops her fish and watches the rogue tom out of slitted eyes. "If you want to live you better stay away from our territory. We don't need rogues here", she says firmly.

6 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Name: Sneezy

Personality: Lazy, messy, talkative and prideful

Looks: A light golden pelt. 

Other: Always has a darn cold

not part of this RP but I see everything and your OC reminds me of dear Runningnose. he was a good boi. RIP Runningnose 😔

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

not part of this RP but I see everything and your OC reminds me of dear Runningnose. he was a good boi. RIP Runningnose 😔

I sneezed before I made the character so that's why he's called Sneezy.

Didn't Runningnose have a raccoon mask?

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

I sneezed before I made the character so that's why he's called Sneezy.

Didn't Runningnose have a raccoon mask?

According to the Wiki, he's gray with white spots, though I see some fanart of him as gray with white chest/mask sorta pattern.

also uhm this came up and i needed to put it here

Image result for runningnose

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

According to the Wiki, he's gray with white spots, though I see some fanart of him as gray with white chest/mask sorta pattern.

also uhm this came up and i needed to put it here

Image result for runningnose

According to what I know he's a beige/cream cat with black stripes and a raccoon mask.

Clearnight / windclan thunderclan border.

I need to see him! But the gathering is in two days you can make it Clearnight I believe in myself? But who am I kidding I’ll go insane!” I’ll see you at the gathering!”she called out across the border.