Stray Fawn Community

Dogs, The Havoc And Peace

Renio2490

And so I thought, why not?

Welcome to Dogs, The Havoc And Peace. First is The Peace Pack. Second is The Havoc Pack.

The Peace Pack:

Rules of The Peace Pack:

1. No havoc! You raise any attention to our leader, you will be gone!
  2. You can't talk to The Havoc Pack. If you do, you'll be sent there. 
  3. Respect us! The leader! The hunters! The healer! Respect them, or we will not respect you! Respect all in the pack. Whether it's a pup or an elder, respect them.
  4. You can't get into fights. This may seem confusing, but please. There is a lot of fights going out there, and if you're young, do not enter them!
  5. Forbidden to ever love anyone out of the pack.
  6.  YOU CAN'T TALK ANYTHING ABOUT HURTING ANOTHER DOG!!
  7. You are only allowed to own 3 dogs in this pack.

That should be the most important rules.

You want to join The Peace Pack? Pick on of the dogs to adopt below, or fill out the form under all of this junk.

Leader: Felix, a pure black lab with brown eyes. Ears flipped down. Male. (Owned by me)

Deputy: Graystar, a classic husky with light blue eyes. Female. (Owned by @FlowerMask)

Hunters: Snicky, a classic beagle with orange-brown eyes. Male. (Adoptable)

Honey, a golden husky with mis-matched eyes. Female. Despite her name, she's not the sweetest thing in the world. She often has to bite back rude comments and things like "If you don't shut up I'll rip your tounge out. She is very serious, and it's hard to even make her smile. She deeply cares about her brother, and mostly just opens up to him. She would never admit it though. In the end, she would kill everyone around her if it meant he was safe. She is pretty strong, even if she never really fights. (Owned by @Katumai)

Acorn/Brick, a brown husky with blue eyes and a chain around his neck. Male. He's the complete opposite of his sister, he's dopey and jokes around a lot. Basically Louis from TWDG (the best game in my opinion). He loves his sister a lot, and whenever they're alone he pretty much lets her use him as a punching bag for her insults. He knows she lets it out somehow. He doesn't take it personally. (Owned by @Katumai)

Helpers: Freckles, with a brown black pelt and little black dots all over her body. Female. (Adoptable)

Mulberry,  brindle with purpley-amber eyes. Female. She has premonition. (She can only see like 2 second flashes of what will happen in 2 seconds) but she keeps the power a secret. (Owned by @Aetherskye)

Healers: Soul, a large black german shepard with blue eyes. Female. Kind, smart, and funny. (Owned by @Brokenshock)

Apprentices: Jet, a white collie with a jet black snout and folded ears with yellow eyes. Male. Ambitious. (Owned by @FlowerMask)

Lunar, a white Samoyed with brown eyes. Female. Gentle, Spiritual, Active, And Intelligent. (Owned by @FlowerMask)

Pups: None.

Elders: None.

The Havoc Pack:

Rules of The Havoc Pack:

1. Peace is hated here. You don't know what happens if you do peace here...
  2. No talking to The Peace Pack! Or you'll be sent there to live!
  3. Respect the leader and the deputy. Or else.
  4. You'll just have to deal with it and fight.
  5. FORBIDDEN TO LOVE ANYONE OUT OF THE PACK!!
  6. Eh. Talk about blood, gore, whatever as long as it isn't peace.
  7. You are only allowed to own 3 dogs in this pack.

You want to join The Havoc Pack? Pick on of the dogs to adopt below, or fill out the form under all of this junk.

Leader: Applecakes, red fox coloring except with little orange dots all over her body with yellow eyes. Female. (Owned by me)

Deputy: Smoke, ?????????????. Male. (Owned by @Brokenshock(?))

Hunters: Nashell, red wolf coloring and orange-brown eyes. Female. (Adoptable)

Helpers: [!Helpers Needed!]

Ugh, Warriors: Quill, white with brown patches and chocolate brown eyes. Male. Hot headed, eager, violent. He has a torn ear.

Fenrir, tan wolf-like and a fluffy stump for a tail with black eyes. Male. Commanding and fierce. Despite not being leader he commands dogs lower than him. Always ready to fight. (Owned by @Aetherskye)

Healer: …Do they have a need for this?

Apprentices: None.

Pups: Buddy, dark brown with green eyes. Nobody knows who he belongs to. Male. (Adoptable)

Elders: If somebody becomes an elder, they are kicked out into the wild alone and will be attacked if found on the territory.

Form to add your dog:

A [rank you want your dog to be], [name of your dog], [fur color and markings] with [eye color]. [Put male or female here]. (Optional) [Personality]. [Peace or Havoc Pack].

Rank's meanings:

The leader is the one who does most things.

The deputy is the second in command, and if the leader dies the deputy becomes the leader.

The hunters are dogs that provide for the Pack, bringing back food.

The helpers are dogs who help everyone do things like sorting herbs for the healer.

The healer heals dogs. Simple.

The apprentices are the young dogs that are training to become a healer, hunter or helper. Any dogs of the role will train the apprentice to become what they need to be.

The pups are little children, too young to train or leave the camp. They stay with their parents in their parent's den while they are a pup.

The elders are dogs who are too old to hunt, help or heal. They tell stories and that's basically it.

The warriors are warriors.

Season: Summer, closer to fall.

If I missed anything I should've clarified, please tell me!

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Well you've got her!

Side note: She's supposed to be nice.

Graystar overlooked the morning activities in the packs camp smiling.

• Like 1

I'll submit a doggo!

Role: Apprentice Hunter.

Name: Jet

Looks: A white dog with jet black Snout and folded jet black ears.\

Eye color: Yellow

Personality: Ambitious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Felix smiled and looked at the pack.

"Quite a quiet morning. But it's a good morning anyway."

"Yes a quiet morning is better then a violent morning in my humble opinion Felix Sir!"

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Yes. I much prefer quiet than violent."

Graystar nods happily. "Felix Sir should I organize some hunters to go on a hunt?"

Honey

Hunter

Female

Personality: Despite her name, she's not the sweetest thing in the world. She often has to bite back rude comments and things like "If you don't shut up I'll rip your tounge out. She is very serious, and it's hard to even make her smile. She deeply cares about her brother, and mostly just opens up to him. She would never admit it though. In the end, she would kill everyone around her if it meant he was safe. She is pretty strong, even if she never really fights.

Looks: A golden husky with mis-matched eyes

Acorn/Brick

Hunter

Male

Personality: He's the complete opposite of his sister, he's dopey and jokes around a lot. Basically Louis from TWDG (the best game in my opinion). He loves his sister a lot, and whenever they're alone he pretty much lets her use him as a punching bag for her insults. He knows she lets it out somehow. He doesn't take it personally.

Looks: A brown husky with blue eyes and a chain around his neck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Smell that breeze. It'll be nice a fall when it comes, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yea it will be Felix!" she said happy to be alive (Starts singing look around look around at how luck you are to be alive right now! but only some will get the reference.)

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Honey

Hunter

Female

Personality: Despite her name, she's not the sweetest thing in the world. She often has to bite back rude comments and things like "If you don't shut up I'll rip your tounge out. She is very serious, and it's hard to even make her smile. She deeply cares about her brother, and mostly just opens up to him. She would never admit it though. In the end, she would kill everyone around her if it meant he was safe. She is pretty strong, even if she never really fights.

Looks: A golden husky with mis-matched eyes

Acorn/Brick

Hunter

Male

Personality: He's the complete opposite of his sister, he's dopey and jokes around a lot. Basically Louis from TWDG (the best game in my opinion). He loves his sister a lot, and whenever they're alone he pretty much lets her use him as a punching bag for her insults. He knows she lets it out somehow. He doesn't take it personally.

Looks: A brown husky with blue eyes and a chain around his neck

(I think jet could probably have a mentor with one of these two...)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Yea it will be Felix!" she said happy to be alive (Starts singing look around look around at how luck you are to be alive right now! but only some will get the reference.)

"Heh. I can't wait until I don't have to sweat while hunting and it'll be perfect weather."

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(HAMILTON)

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Heh. I can't wait until I don't have to sweat while hunting and it'll be perfect weather."

"Yea it will be great Felix Sir!" 

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

(HAMILTON)

I LOVE HAMILTON!