Stray Fawn Community

Dogs, The Havoc And Peace

Renio2490

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Soon. I don't how long soon is, but soon."

“Hmm I should do something productive but I enjoy talking with you to much to leave.”

(Haha I was already active, and how is Felix supposed to respond to this?)

(Idk oof but I probably should have put it under Jet's response thing....)

• Like 1

"How's your training been going? Is the sun going easy on you?"

"My training has been going good so far I am proud to hunt for this pack and provide food to its members." He replied.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"My training has been going good so far I am proud to hunt for this pack and provide food to its members." He replied.

"That's nice to know. It's summer and we have quite a while before autumn, so take your time."

"That's nice to know. It's summer and we have quite a while before autumn, so take your time."

"Thank you Felix and I forgot to mention the suns been hard on all of us especially those with longer fur."

"Thank you Felix and I forgot to mention the suns been hard on all of us especially those with longer fur."

"Please talk to me normally. It's unsettling when dogs talk to me like I'm higher than them. The sun is good, though. I would rather have sun than rain."

"Please talk to me normally. It's unsettling when dogs talk to me like I'm higher than them. The sun is good, though. I would rather have sun than rain."

"B-but you are higher ranked then us your our leader who guides the pack justly and keeps the peace!"

"B-but you are higher ranked then us your our leader who guides the pack justly and keeps the peace!"

"But I am not a king, a leader. I want to treat you all well, but I think we have to just used to not talking to me in a way that I could kill you any second because I'm the leader."

"But I am not a king, a leader. I want to treat you all well, but I think we have to just used to not talking to me in a way that I could kill you any second because I'm the leader."

"Yes sorry."

"I have no problem with you or anyone else in this pack. Just keep training and you'll be a fine hunter. I'm not mad at you."

"I will do my best in training. And thanks for not being mad I'm sorry."

Jets scurried away not out of fear but out of Embarrassment. Why can't you socialize normally Jet what is your Problem?"