Stray Fawn Community

The Rouge Cats Roleplay

Broken

19 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Now. Act like you were a rouge and want to join."

“Yes Hawk I’ll comeback if I find anything out.” He dipped his head then left to Moon’s group.

He approaches the area where Moon’s group supposedly made camp.

Just now, Aetherskye said:

"You're back!" Swan Song bounded up to Moon with joy. (She sees moon as an almost mother figure)

"Hello little one! We have a cat here. He looks like a rouge. Or maybe someone from another group.."

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

(I wanna RP...

why y0u leave me?)

(Sorry, I was playing niche. Also, I wasn't thinking. Bronze came and I was like, oh ya. Moon is gone... I'll bring her back. Renio's cat can follow her or whatever.)

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Hello little one! We have a cat here. He looks like a rouge. Or maybe someone from another group.."

"Hey, don't let that guy come in. He's obviously not a rogue yah idiot."

She says behind Moon.

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

She says behind Moon.

"well arn't we all rouges!" Swan squeaked

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

She says behind Moon.

She turns around, her eyes changing, looking like a snake's. "What did you call me? I am the leader of this group." She hissed. Then her eyes and voice went back to normal and she said, "But thank you. I wonder what group he is spying for..."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

She turns around, her eyes changing, looking like a snake's. "What did you call me? I am the leader of this group." She hissed. Then her eyes and voice went back to normal and she said, "But thank you. I wonder what group he is spying for..."

"Definitely Hawk's group. He's got a gleam in his eye of spying."

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I'd have to disagree with you squeaker. With have groups, and I'm not in one. Who cares about rules."

"Don't call me that and...

19 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

he's obviously from Skull's or Hawk's if he is. But he could be a loner looking for somewhere safe." her voice drops in pitch as she reaches the end. Remember her mother, who was a lone looking for refuge...

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

"Don't call me that and...

he's obviously from Skull's or Hawk's if he is. But he could be a loner looking for somewhere safe." her voice drops in pitch as she reaches the end. Remember her mother, who was a lone looking for refuge...

"Hah. Squeaker. LONER?! THERE'S NO LONERS! This guy is OBVIOUSLY from Hawk's group. Like, do you not have eyes?"

"Hah. Squeaker. LONER?! THERE'S NO LONERS! This guy is OBVIOUSLY from Hawk's group. Like, do you not have eyes?"

"MY MOTHER WAS A LONER!" She screams with surprising intensity.

"Mother, shmother. I've got bad ears, kid. Do you really think that's gettin' to me?"

"well, you may think they are stupid. But you had one too. You may not have had a sister, but I have one. And she's in that... that group of Skull's. Consider yourself LUCKY."

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"well, you may think they are stupid. But you had one too. You may not have had a sister, but I have one. And she's in that... that group of Skull's. Consider yourself LUCKY."

"Lucky? I had a brother, I had a sister, am I dwelling on it? Nope. I can't care about the fact I loved them and still do and a gun shot them both to death, me escaping with two bullets in my side. Do I yell about it?"

"Lucky? I had a brother, I had a sister, am I dwelling on it? Nope. I can't care about the fact I loved them and still do and a gun shot them both to death, me escaping with two bullets in my side. Do I yell about it?"

"They're dead, not suffering."

"Yes? DEATH IS AS BAD AS SUFFERING! CAN YOU SHUT UP?! LITTLE KID, I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TALKING TO SOME SQUEAKER!"

(I like your title btw... well... it changes?)

"Are you sure?" she whispers. She has heard stories from her mom about cats kept in cages. Some hit. Some starved. They were miserable things, some could trust humans and live in their houses. Her mother and her couldn't understand how.