Stray Fawn Community

Give me some Warriors ocs

Katumai

SO, i'm writing my own Warriors book, and I need a lot of characters for the allegiances. So, if you want, you can have me put in your ocs. Just give me their name, gender, appearance, personality and clan. Just letting people know, because making up a bunch of characters for 5 clans is HARD. 

I know the struggle all to well...

I used this one for a lot of characters. It is quite nice and you can come up with some cool cats. You'll have to use an additional random name generator though. 

If you don't want to use it here is one of my OC's I used to roleplay with him.

Hazeclaw/ Hazestar. He is a big, longhaired pure pale grey tom with pale blue eyes. He was a RiverClan warrior and became leader without being deputy when the leader and deputy died. He used to be quite hostile towards the other clans and was respected by his clanmates for his bravery and loyalty. Somehow he still fell in love with a WindClan she-cat (called Goldenflower). He was leading RiverClan well despite being inexperienced at it. He is a brave and fierce warrior, willing to fight for RiverClan to his death.

warrior_cat_generator_2_0_by_maedeer_d8vj0f5.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Katumai said:

SO, i'm writing my own Warriors book, and I need a lot of characters for the allegiances. So, if you want, you can have me put in your ocs. Just give me their name, gender, appearance, personality and clan. Just letting people know, because making up a bunch of characters for 5 clans is HARD. 

https://perchance.org/wc-plus

Adderscar, Female. Sandy-brown, large black stripes, large. ShadowClan warrior, later became a loner. Quick to anger, loyal, proud, and protective. Fairly strong and an unusually good swimmer. She had a sister called Tawnyfeet, but she died. She has a mate called Opalstar, the leader of ShadowClan. Currently expecting kits.

(And then she's gonna probably die in a fight or sumthin' because some other clan invaded poor ShadowClan)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Katumai said:

If you still need oc’s

Tawnyfur 

Tom

A golden brown cat with amber eyes.

Stubborn, Loyal, Short tempered

Skyclan

Brackencloud (m)

Rosebreeze (f)

Stoneclaw (m)

Beeshine (both)

Duskfern (f)

Fireshine (f)

Snowshock (f)

Berrystar (both)

Hillpelt (m)

Rabbitflight (both)

You can choose what they look like and personalities. I just thought of random names.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

OOOO
TAKE AURORABLISS!!

She's a pinkish cat with little light brown freckle like dots all over her body.

She's crazy and tries to be a comedian

and obviously, she

What clan is she in?

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Nah it's fine, she already died as my username on Scratch.

She was the worst OC I've ever made but I've made her better...

...somewhat.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

I don't care if any of the cats I submitted die since they were undeveloped characters or they didn't fit in, in my story.

If they die, there's a %90 chance that it will be in a horrible way that contributes to the main plot

• Eek! 1