Stray Fawn Community

Give me some Warriors ocs

Katumai

One more question, I have most of the allegiances done, and I was wondering if anyone would like me to try and develop some sort of romance between your ocs and a character from the book? If you do, you can just pick from the allegiances when I post them or something

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Katumai said:

One more question, I have most of the allegiances done, and I was wondering if anyone would like me to try and develop some sort of romance between your ocs and a character from the book? If you do, you can just pick from the allegiances when I post them or something

I'm fine with any of my characters ending up with any other character. I do want Rosebreeze to fall in love with someone in a different clan though.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I'm fine with any of my characters ending up with any other character. I do want Rosebreeze to fall in love with someone in a different clan though.

I actually made her a medicine cat I think

Leafpool anyone?

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

I saw it. I'm guessing some of my other cats will come in later as kits. Is Stonepaw my oc?

Yep, something traumatic may or not happen to him tho

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Could you tell me in white text?

Only sort of, I want to keep most of it a secret:

he goes on patrol with some other cats, but only he comes back a few days later, he's jumpy and paranoid but wont tell anyone what happened

Just now, Katumai said:

Only sort of, I want to keep most of it a secret:

he goes on patrol with some other cats, but only he comes back a few days later, he's jumpy and paranoid but wont tell anyone what happened

Okay, thank you. Seems... Interesting.