Stray Fawn Community

.Warriors Book.

Katumai

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

um... DotC... Was gunna be Thunder's mate but clear sky was like: "I gotta make my son's life as miserable as possible. and confuse. and enrage the shippers."

Do you mean Star Flower?

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

um... DotC... Was gunna be Thunder's mate but clear sky was like: "I gotta make my son's life as miserable as possible. and confuse. and enrage the shippers."

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

WHy Ys I Do

(help me. I cannot type)

Clear Sky is a jerk, he steals mates (Gray Wing really liked Storm BUT NOPE, Thunder nearly becomes Star Flower's mate BUT NOPE)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Clear Sky is a jerk, he steals mates (Gray Wing really liked Storm BUT NOPE, Thunder nearly becomes Star Flower's mate BUT NOPE)

Nearly beat Umbridge.

2 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Nearly beat Umbridge.

Umbridge cannot be beat. The evil scale only goes up to Umbridge, nothing is beyond her because she is the most evil being to ever be created

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Umbridge cannot be beat. The evil scale only goes up to Umbridge, nothing is beyond her because she is the most evil being to ever be created

Exactly. He (on the evil scale) is Umbridg

Chapter 2

The rushing river flowed smoothly through RiverClan territory, the sunlight reflecting off of the beautiful water. A small figure hauled itself onto the shore, fur soaked with the river water.
The small cat shook out his fur, not really even feeling the wetness because he was so fluffy. A cat called his name, and he looked over in the middle of smoothing down his fur. The apprentice's little tongue poked out as he stared at the other.

"Hm? Oh, hi FireFin! What do you need?" The little cat perked up his ears, tongue still poking out. His misty grey fur still dripped onto the ground below, making it wet.

The red she-cat purred, tilting her head. "BubblePaw, what were you doing?"

BubblePaw smiled at her, his fluffy little body finally drying off. His almost kit-like eyes were full of excitement. "I was catching fish!" The little tom said it like he had just killed a badger, his round ears standing straight up.
FireFin chuckled at the young tom, flicking her ear. "Did you catch any?" BubblePaw shook his head, still grinning. "No, but I will! Everyone gets better!"

The red molly couldn't help but feel happy at BubblePaw's happy and positive attitude, she wished the apprentices could be like him. Even when they bullied him, he always brought them food an put on a bright smile.
Sometimes the little cat barely looked after himself because he was so kind and caring, he ended up neglecting his own needs in place of his clanmate's.

The tom stood up on his stubby little legs, FireFin was amazed he could hold up all his fluff with them. BubblePaw started walking off, turning to face FireFin. "I'm gonna go try again! I want to bring one to SalmonPaw!"
The molly felt a pang of sympathy at the mention of BubblePaw's littermate. The happy little cat loved his brother a lot, but SalmonPaw seems frequently annoyed with his brother being so happy. Sometimes he would even help the other apprentices bully the stubby cat. She watched him walk off.

-----------------------------

BubblePaw stared into the river, watching as minnow swam past him. He crouched down, tensing his muscles. He narrowed his eyes, before striking out a paw into the water.
Turns out he really does have stubby legs, because instead of catching a fish, he stumbled and face-planted into the river.
He stood back up, his soaked fur weighing him down a little. BubblePaw heard a laugh from behind him, and turned around. FurzePaw, BoulderPaw and SalmonPaw stood there, BoulderPaw cackling.

"Great job, mousebrain!" FurzePaw laughed. BubblePaw stared at them, his fluffy fur dripping water on to the ground. He smiled at them.

"I didn't catch anything, but when I do I'll give it one of you!" The fluffy tom chirped, grinning widely. SalmonPaw looked on annoyed. "Stupid name, stupid cat." BoulderPaw hissed, taking a step forward.
BubblePaw kept smiling. "No cat starts out perfect!" SalmonPaw sighed, apparently reaching his limit.

"BubblePaw, stop. You don't need to be so happy all of the time, it's unbearably annoying." He hissed. BubblePaw visibly deflated a little at his littermate's harsh words, but smiled again in an instant.

"Why should I not be happy? I live in RiverClan, with you guys!" He still smiled, still kept his positive attitude, even with all of the harsh insults being thrown at him.

The short apprentice kept speaking. "Oh! By the way SalmonPaw, I saw some watermint over-" he was cut off by FurzePaw lunging forward, knocking him into the river. BubblePaw flailed around for a minute, before popping up. He coughed for a heartbeat.

"Over by the..." The other three were already walking away, laughing amongst themselves.

--------------------------------

I love my fluffy boy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Chapter 3

WARNING: MIGHT BE DISTURBING

The pine forest was silent as a figure slipped through it, the sights and smells of the swamp all but unfamiliar to him. His large, black fur covered body walked effortlessly through nettles and thickets, his long pelt protecting him from the sting. His amber eyes broke through the darkness, glowing in the shade of the trees. 

He slipped into ShadowClan camp, feeling eyes turn to look at him. He held back the urge to snarl at his clanmates. Go look at something else, toadbrains. He lumbered over to the fresh-kill pile, flopping down beside it. He looked at a crow, knocking it off with a massive paw as he took a bite. The blood stained his jaws, and he could still feel cats staring at him.

He really wanted to whip around and claw them, but he couldn’t. His pelt bristled with anger and uncomfortblenes, his claws flexing into the dirt under them. Keep it together. He finished the food quickly, batting away the bones. He got up and walked to the apprentices den, barely fitting through the hole. 

He lay down in his nest, curling his tail over his eyes as he tried to sleep.

“Excuse me?”

He hissed, opening his eyes. He looked up. There was a strange she-cat, standing next to him. She looked about apprentice size, but was still much smaller than him. Hell, most warriors were a bit smaller than him. “What do you want?” 

She pushed some herbs towards him, her paw shaking with nervousness. “What are these for?” Inkpaw didn’t know why a random cat in his camp would want to know what some tansy did, but whatever. She interrupted his nap.

“It makes your fur fall out, and makes your blood boil so hot your pelt melts off your bones.”

Ok, maybe that was a bit much. She squeaked, looking down in horror at the herbs. She flinched, and sprinted out of the den, leaving the tansy behind. Inkpaw scoffed. She couldn’t even be bothered to not waste it. He shrugged, and curled back up.

A few hours later, he felt a paw prod his side. He grunted, curling up harder. “Get up Inkpaw, there’s a meeting.”

“Screw off, Adderscar.” He felt her prod again, a lot harder and sharper this time. “Up. Now.” He groaned, and stood up, his massive jaws opening in a wide yawn. Adderscar slipped away and into the clearing, leaving Inkpaw to groom himself real quick. He padded after her, sighing when he a bit stuck in the entrance.

Pulling himself free, he pushed through the throng clanmates that had gathered in a circle. Some were gasping, some looked disgusted, and some looked horrified. Confused, the tom looked to the center of the clearing, and felt himself flinch hard. 

Two cats lay in the center, who Inkpaw recognized as Skunkfang and Applepaw. The sight was terrifying. Their pelts were ripped, chunks of flesh torn from their skin. Bones stabbed through their skin, and their legs were mangled. He tried not to gag, folding his ears back and looking away. 

What had happened?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, that took a while

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 4/29/2019 at 10:14 PM, Clover said:

I finished the prologue, so I might as well post it before trying to sleep:

Prologue

The night was silent, not even the chirping of the crickets or the hoots of the wise owls breaking the uneasy silence. The moon filtered softly through the trees, pale light reflected onto the grass in the lush forest. Soft pawsteps echoed through the forest, a soft tap against the grass and ground. The four cats padded through the forest, they were on the evening patrol, and had wandered into the deep parts of the forest. The felines were starting to get worried, as they may not be able to find their way back to camp.

"Great, now we're going to die in the woods with no cat around!" A pale grey she-cat hissed, her green eyes shining through the darkness. Her ears were pinned back in frustration.

"Calm down, PlumTuft. That's irrational, even if we can't find our way back, the rest of the clan will find us by morning."
A cream female flicked her ear, looking around in the darkness. Her pale coat stood out the most from the patrol of cats, who would be noticeable if not for their darker pelts.

As the two mollys argued, a small gray tom stood next to a larger tom. The small one looked up at the bigger one, feeling anxious. He felt wrong, like something wasn't right. He felt uneasy. "PerchBrook, are we lost?"

The big tom looked down at his apprentice, his large head nodding. "I'm afraid so, StonePaw." StonePaw hung his head, shifting his paws around. Great, now he felt even more anxious. "Do ReedBriar and PlumTuft really have to fight about it, though?"

PerchBrook sighed, opening his mouth to speak when he suddenly stopped. His ears perked up, listening as he heard something. "Be quiet!" the tom whispered loudly, shutting up the two she-cats. PlumTuft tilted her head, an annoyed expression adorning her face. "What?"

Everyone stopped as the faint sound of rustling was heard from around them. It kept getting louder as the heartbeats passed, and the four cats pressed closer together. PerchBrook nudged StonePaw behind him, standing in front protectively. Suddenly, the sound stopped. It was quiet again. Nothing and nobody moved for heartbeats.

Then suddenly,

screeches of pain disturbed the sound of silence.  

Oh my god I just got to reading this, AND ITS SO GOOD! Keep up the great work man!

• 10 months later...