Stray Fawn Community

I need warrior cat characters...

Renio2490

Hehe... I need some for a book I'm making.

There's the RaccoonClan, LeafClan, ArcticClan and BatClan.

Form:

Name: 

Looks:

Mate (if any):

Kit(s) (if any):

Personality (optional):

Clan:

WE NEED MORE TOMS! That is if you don't mind...

Number of toms (all clans): 25

Number of she-cats (all clans): 24/25? (I don't know to count)

RaccoonClan:

Leader: Strikestar, tom. Yellow with white stripes and blue eyes. Serious, unwavering, compassionate, a bit of a hot-head.

Deputy: Redwater, she-cat. A orange cat with a white mask and green eyes. She is tolerant, subtle, determined, lively, foolish and violent.

Warriors: Ashbreeze, she-cat. A dark gray cat with darker gray spots on face like freckles, black paws and amber eyes. (Lionkit is her child.)

Aurorabliss (Aurora), she-cat. A pinkish cat with little brown socks and spots, with green eyes. 

Dustfrost, tom. Brown tom with white paws and muzzle with green eyes. Arrogant and aloof.

Oliveleaf, tom. Brown with a white face. Helpful and caring.

Littlefluff, tom. Long-haired, large, slightly fluffy orange agouti tabby, blue eyes. Leaderly and childish, extrovert. Mate is Mossgaze. Kits are Blossomkit, Honeykit, Ivykit, and Mistkit. He wants to be leader of his Clan someday. When he was a kit, he was really tiny and short, so they named him Littlekit. But then he grew to be the biggest cat in the Clan... oops.

Medicine Cat: Daisyfeather, she-cat. Cream with white paws and light brown tabby stripes. Caring, affectionate, and positive.

Medicine App.: None

Apprentices: Shellpaw, she-cat. Blue-gray with white stripes and brown eyes.

Queens: Flowersong, she-cat. Kind, energetic, and strong. 

Mossgaze, she-cat. Lithe short-hair, beautiful brown classic tabby fur with a white underbelly, left eye green, right eye dark copper. Shy and flamboyant (but doesn't like the attention), introvert. Mate is Littlefluff. Kits are Blossomkit, Honeykit, Ivykit, and Mistkit. She was absolutely devestated when Mistkit disappeared, so she is veerry protective of her remaining kits.

Kits: Lionkit, tom. Long fluffy light ginger fur with cream splotches, crossed blue eyes, LOTS OF FLOOF. He's cheerful and really talkative. (Ashbreeze is his mother.)

Blossomkit(stream), tom. Short-haired, average-built, brown agouti tabby, white front left paw, dark copper eyes. Honest and boisterous, extrovert. Parents are Mossgaze and Littlefluff. Siblings are Honeykit, Ivykit, and Mistkit.

Honeykit(frost), she-cat. Long-haired, long-legged, slightly fluffy orange classic tabby, white underbelly, green eyes. Beautiful and anxious, introvert. Parents are Mossgaze and Littlefluff. Siblings are Blossomkit, Ivykit, and Mistkit.

Ivykit(fur), she-cat. Short-furred, average-built, brown classic tabby, blue eyes. Flirty and vain, extrovert. Parents are Mossgaze and Littletuft. Siblings are Blossomkit, Honeykit, and Mistkit.

Mistkit, she-cat. Long-furred, orange classic tabby, blue eyes. Beautiful and affectionate. Parents are Mossgaze and Littletuft. Siblings are Blossomkit, Honeykit, and Ivykit. She vanished at 2 moons old. The Clan never saw her again, so they assumed she escaped camp and was killed by who-knows-what. And/or stolen... 

Elders: None

LeafClan:

Leader: Spiderstar, tom. Black with dark brown points, yellow eyes, and a long scar on his throat from a battle. 

Deputy: None

Warriors: Dandelionstripe, tom. Yellow with beige calico spots and yellow eyes. Extroverted and brave.

Rosedapple, she-cat. A red brown She cat with magnificent blue eyes and white dapples. (She is Oliveleaf's mate and is expecting kits but hides it from the clan because their love is forbidden.)

Mintmouse, she-cat. Short-furred, slender, spotted cream tabby (by spotted I mean that the stripes are more likes spots. Just look it up and you'll understand), green eyes. Dramatic and cowardly, extrovert.

Mothsong, she-cat. Short-furred, slender, silver-blue fur, green eyes. Graceful and timid, extrovert.

Medicine Cat: Gingerleaf, she-cat. A sharp personality and is nice, but has a short-temper.Gingerfang.jpg

Medicine App.: Scorchpaw, tom. Black with white chest and tail. Green eyes. He also has dark gray stripes on his legs.

Apprentices: Almondpaw, tom. Dirty spotted brown tabby fur who has dark hazel eyes. They are observant and brittle, and an extrovert.

Queens: Dovehollow, she-cat. Speckled blue-grey fur with a white spot on her back and yellow eyes. Introvert, clever, and cowardly. (Dandelionstripe's mate!)

Kits: None

ArcticClan:

Leader: Mysticstar, she-cat. White with purplish eyes and grey tabby stripes. Mysterious, bold, and a little extroverted.

Deputy: Fishhollow, tom. A blue-grey cat with a white chest and spring green eyes. (Mates with Shinecloud. Expecting kits with Shinecloud!)

Warriors: Lavendersprout, she-cat. A calico cat with thick fur and small paws with blue eyes. Enthusastic, motherly, And a little sarcastic.

Whisperseed, tom. Short-haired, skinny (despite being lazy, he doesn't eat much) tom with white fur with gray fur on the head and tail, along with yellow eyes. He's a lazy cat who flirts a lot. He's an introvert despite being flirtatious. Most cats dislike him. He's pretty fast, and stronger than you'd think, so he's good at fighting, though he'd rather laze around than do any work. He was once a loner, but decided he'd rather be part of the Clans than be driven out.

Goosedapple, she-cat. Short haired, average-built, brown tabby-and-white fur, yellow eyes. Charismatic, curious, introvert. She likes Goosedapple, though she wants him to be more active.

Lilyfire, she-cat. Long-furred, kinda large, orange tabby with white harlequin markings (orange tabby is inherited from Valleytooth's mother, who died long ago; Valleytooth refuses to talk about her... why could that be?) Kind, gloomy, extrovert. Parents are Valleytooth and Ashmouse.

Screechrock, tom. 

Medicine cat: None

Apprentices: None

Queens: Shinecloud, she-cat. A white cat with a golden chest and orange eyes. (Mates with Fishhollow. Expecting kit with Fishhollow!)

Elders: Valleytooth, tom. Long-furred, large, gray tabby with white harlequin markings, hazel eyes. Honest and gloomy, introvert. Mate is Ashmouse, kit is Lilyfire.

Ashmouse, she-cat. Long-furred, light-gray, hazel eyes. Kind, optimistic, extrovert. Mate is Valleytooth, kit is Lilyfire. She often tells the kits of her Clan stories of how things were when she was young. 

BatClan:

Leader: Batstar, tom. A small, grey-brown tom with large, deep orange eyes. He has augmented vampire bat teeth into his mouth, meaning any bites he gives are almost always severe. Quiet and secretive, seemingly able to walk more silently than the other leaders. He, however, is fiercely loyal to his own clan, even going to eliminate any threats in his territory by himself- not only that, he seems to be scented on all territories, although all moons old. (By bat teeth this is what I mean:vampire_bat_wide-c3b907462f9a75005cc6d0ad399b87ec71974dcd-s800-c85.jpg.71f06392075831c561ce138703775029.jpg)

Deputy: None

Warriors: Hollowheart, tom. Dark grey with a black mask and tail. Secretive, dark, and Manipulative.

Spiderfur, she-cat. Short-furred, short-legged, black fur, bright yellow eyes. Clever and curious, extrovert.

Twigpoppy, she-cat. Short-haired, chubby, blue-gray fur w/ white cap-and-saddle markings, green eyes. Freespirited and brittle, extrovert. Loves to climb trees.

Thrushleaf, she-cat. Short-haired, slender, ticked/agouti (same thing) gray tabby fur, bright yellow eyes. (possibly related to Spiderfur?) Confident and anxious, extrovert.

Walnutshine, tom. Long-haired, tall, red fur w/ van spots, bright orange eyes. Leaderly and callous, introvert. 

Finchleap, tom. Short-haired, tiger/mackerel (same) cream tabby fur w/ white magpie spotting, orange eyes. Flirty and inconsiderate, extrovert.

Creekjump, tom. 270987065_images(12).jpeg.790c0ca891612685d2d54b8d02f4816d.jpegStocky, broad tom. A somewhat displeased look is etched onto his face. Mate, Breezestorm. (DEAD)404113612_images(11).jpeg.6f8a48fd01e12b8189596c690d08804d.jpeg

Medicine Cat: None

Apprentices: Sootpaw, tom. mibn61p39ec11.thumb.jpg.d9e85efba6656b93ab08f2acf0b61c41.jpgDistrustful, but sweet once you've earned his trust. Mistpaw is irrationaly afraid of humans, with a badly scarred tail. The caves bring back old memories, though. He's secretly considering a mysterious absence of *puff* and  gone.

Queens: None

Map:

WARRIORS(fanfic)MAP.thumb.png.742d32d7369ad3c8aa88b03e639981f5.png

(Let's see if you can guess which is which!)

Snowclan

Fire/Flameclan

Leafclan

Breezeclan

Ashbreeze

She-cat

Dark gray with darker gray spots on face like freckles, black paws and amber eyes.

Any clan (maybe Leafclan if you choose it)

Deputy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Snowclan

Fire/Flameclan

Leafclan

Breezeclan

Ashbreeze

She-cat

Dark gray with darker gray spots on face like freckles, black paws and amber eyes.

Any clan (maybe Leafclan if you choose it)

Deputy

Or she can be in Raccoonclan if you don't want Leafclan.

I have another clan name:

SnakeClan

FallenClan

MorningClan

AND, ANOTHER OC:

SpiderStar

Leader

Tom

Black with dark brown points, yellow eyes, and a long scar on his throat from a battle

Serious, unwavering, compassionate, a bit of a hot-head

Scorchpaw

Tom

Black with white chest and tail. Green eyes. He also has dark gray stripes on his legs.

Any clan

Med cat app. 

AND

Shellpaw

She-cat

Blue-gray with white stripes and brown eyes.

Any clan

Apprentice

A WC generator I found generated this guy, so I gave him a couple extra things and made him one of my cats (HE SOUNDS SO ADORABLE THO)

Name: Lionkit/feather

Looks: Long fluffy cinnamon fur with white splotches, crossed blue eyes (thank you generator that makes him cuter), chubby

Personality (optional): Cheerful, realllly talkative

Clan:Idc

if you need more cats than we can give you, you can always try my generator! (wink wink) (shameless advertising) Right now I'm adding more pelt variations (like specific types of tabbies) :D

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

if you need more cats than we can give you, you can always try my generator! (wink wink) (shameless advertising) Right now I'm adding more pelt variations (like specific types of tabbies) :D

Can I have it?

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Can I have it?

hold on a few minutes, It's probably not working right now since I'm trying to overhaul the patterns. I'll give you the link once I finish