Lavendersprout

Female

A calico she cat with thick fur and small paws with blue eyes

Enthusastic, Motherly, And a little sarcastic

Artic clan

Warrior

Whisperseed

Tom

Short-haired, skinny (despite being lazy, he doesn't eat much) tom with white fur with gray fur on the head and tail, along with yellow eyes.

He's a lazy cat who flirts a lot. He's an introvert despite being flirtatious. Most cats dislike him. He's pretty fast, and stronger than you'd think, so he's good at fighting, though he'd rather laze around than do any work. He was once a loner, but decided he'd rather be part of the Clans than be driven out.

Any

Warrior (some cats think he should be thrown out, since he only really hunts when he's told to, and only as long as he has to)

- - -

Goosedapple

She-cat

Short haired, average-built, brown tabby-and-white fur, yellow eyes

Charismatic, curious, introvert. She likes Goosedapple, though she wants him to be more active (and if she did convince him to hunt and go on patrols more, she'd want to be his mate).

Whatever Clan Whisperseed is put in

Warrior

okay I didn't know what cinnamon fur actually looked like, it looks different than what I imagine him to be so uh, he's now this light ginger fur color we got going here (actually, those white-cream highlights are the color of what his splotches are!)

Image result for light ginger cat

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

so just make his fur be 'light ginger'

okay, so that was a lot of editing.

BUT HE SO FLOOFY
(I've already put him in the story and he's already got in trouble... BUT SO CUTE!!)

• Eek! 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

sorry I'm commenting so much BUT LOOK AT THIS CAT

Image result for cross eyed cat

this Lionkit drawing better look like how I want it to be. OR ELSE (as in, I'll be mad at myself)

That cat has Lionkit's crossed eyes!

I had to google 'cross eyed cat' to make sure I was drawing his eyes right xD

wow

BUT I NEED SEE CUTE BOYYY

He already got in trouble by not only sneaking out of camp, but scaring Aurora in the process. He got back home to Ashbreeze, though.

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

wow

BUT I NEED SEE CUTE BOYYY

He already got in trouble by not only sneaking out of camp, but scaring Aurora in the process. He got back home to Ashbreeze, though.

I'm nearly crying he's so cute

I'm making him really short too

you might want to stop writing until I at least get you my sketch because how I'm drawing him might affect the story and I don't want you having to rewrite stuff

once I finish drawing him (finish the digital or give up on it, or maybe just if I'm bored) I'll generate some good cats, probably add some pizazzzzzz and give 'em to you (maybe sketch them too? no promises) for your Clans since they are pretty empty right now :(

I'm nearly crying he's so cute

I'm making him really short too

you might want to stop writing until I at least get you my sketch because how I'm drawing him might affect the story and I don't want you having to rewrite stuff

once I finish drawing him (finish the digital or give up on it, or maybe just if I'm bored) I'll generate some good cats, probably add some pizazzzzzz and give 'em to you (maybe sketch them too? no promises) for your Clans since they are pretty empty right now :(

I can't write anymore until tomorrow anyway. And I haven't wrote anything about his height, and only described him as cute

because he's super cute

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

How's the drawing going, anyway?

Okay, hopefully he'll look better once I draw him on my phone (over the sketch). Once I add the splotches I gotta empty the dishwasher (UGH), but then I can get back to drawing

I think i need to redraw his face, he looks more like he has derp snout (don't get me wrong, I love derp snout, it's just not how I want him to look, other than the crossed eyes) than a regular (but floofy) cat face + crossed eyes.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

I think he's probably not actually chubby, but he looks chubby because of his fur. It's like he's wrapped in a coat of marshmallow

He's going to be very fluffy, and nothing will stop you from making a fluff

• Like 1

WHOOP WHOOP

image.thumb.png.9d92be96fd37cc1714c7bde4f4076646.png

ugh dishwasher time 😧

SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE

aww man
but

SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE

• Like 1