Stray Fawn Community

The Paint Challenge (I Couldn't Think of a Better Name)

MAТТRESS

Ever heard of the Not So Berry Challenge for Sims 4? Well, this for some reason reminds me of it, so if you like that then you're in luck!

Beginning requirements- Only one starter nicheling. Any gender. No pattern. Some shade of brown. Make adult life span 55 days.

Okay, you are a lovely brown nicheling. Quite plain you may say, but full of potential. In this challenge, you are only allowed to mate with nichelings who have similar coats to you. If you are a female and a Rouge Male mates with you, it's alright to have the child, but when they grow up, you will need to banish them. So remember that. Anyways, you are going to need to find a nicheling some shade of brown with no pattern. It's color does not need to be exactly the same as yours, just so long as they're somewhat brown, we're good. Once you find a match, mate with them. These two are now your mating pair. They and only they are allowed to mate (again, there are exceptions to accidental Rouge Male interference). Keep mating with this nicheling until at least one of the pair dies. Now, look at all the children. Do any of them look different from the parents? If so, choose that one and make them one of the next mating pair you will have. If not, choose any one of them to be a part of the next mating pair. You will now take them and try to find a mate that has a similar coat to them. Get it? This cycle will go on until you get a nicheling to be a part of a mating pair, and it dies before it gets a mate. When it comes to patterns, the exact pattern shape, etc. is not needed, just the type of pattern. I hope you guys enjoy the challenge and feel free to post playthroughs of it, I will put them here.

• Like 5
  • Eek! 1