Stray Fawn Community

back on my hollow knight bull... crap

georgie

-hollow knight spoilers but nobody actually cares that goes on the niche forums-

so in the true ending, ghost (the protagonist and main character) turns into this like, almighty god thing and kills everyone and it entertained me that primal aspids are probably still one of their greatest fears (primal aspids are such an annoying enemy in the game that it has become a meme)

I dont even know why im posting this here, I just felt like it

411004072_thelettera.thumb.png.76c150fa5676f793285605f4de7c0f0a.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, randomspaceship said:

Does... does everything in that game have at least 6 eyes?

no.

well..

sort of?

since the art is so simple a lot of characters have different eye positions and sizes, amounts of eyes ect. hell, the only way the dreamers (3 sleeping people you have to go into their dreams and kill) are differentiated is from their eyes

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

no.

well..

sort of?

since the art is so simple a lot of characters have different eye positions and sizes, amounts of eyes ect. hell, the only way the dreamers (3 sleeping people you have to go into their dreams and kill) are differentiated is from their eyes

Oh nononono. I'm not touching that with a stick!

19 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

if youre saying that because it sounds creepy, remember everyone are bugs (or JELLYFISH COUGH COUGH MONOMON COUGH COUGH) and look like this

tumblr_pdexxqCru71xt6kwpo1_r6_1280.png

tumblr_pdexxqCru71xt6kwpo3_r2_1280.png

tumblr_pdexxqCru71xt6kwpo4_r3_1280.png

tumblr_pdexxqCru71xt6kwpo5_r4_1280.png

tumblr_pdexxqCru71xt6kwpo6_r2_1280.png

I watched a video and now my eyes bleed purple bug people. Why does that megalomanic skeleton rabbit kill everyone? 

Just now, randomspaceship said:

I watched a video and now my eyes bleed purple bug people

good, welcome to the hollow knight cult. remember to hate the pale king and remember love is stored in the hornet

39 minutes ago, randomspaceship said:

It's not useless. Some just prefer either more or less violence. We can't have cute little skeleton rabbits campaign for pest control. Where's the blood? Or the flowers...or bodies split in two?

(And what was that thing about suicide I read earlier?!? This is too creepy... )

yeah, the art is cute, but the story is... not very cute..

(reminder that ghost was planned to make a bench to sit on out of his own sibling's dead bodies in the pit they were all left to die in by their father... after being in the fandom for a while this doesn't phase me and im surprised it was cut (a bench in the abyss would be useful and it would further flesh out ghost's character, or so to say, lack of character) but to someone else, this sounds very disturbing in hindsight.  it looks like this and can be found in the game files! yay!)Ancient_bench.png.db0d8c4e8573318b41daacf562ab3007.png

but there are also cute things!! ghost also has to draw the map as they travel through the kingdom and wherever they meet quirrel they put extra detail in the map. for an emotionless being, this is damn cute. and, once ghost gets the dream nail, they basically get to walk around and see all the ghosts of people who have died there! the fan favourite ghost is marissa, who was a famous singer, but died suddenly and wondered why she lost her audience. you get to sit down and listen to her song for as long as you want! (the song is GODLY btw. for bugs speaking gibberish, they managed to make a good song.)

so yeah, hollow knight probably isn't for everyone. but for people who do play it, some moments are awesome.

• Like 1

your title reminded me of this scene from Netflix Original The Dragon Prince. (the lady is using sign language b/c she's deaf, redhead is her interpreter. GREN IS THE BEST CHARACTER O MY GOSH MY FRECKLED BOI keepin this show TV-Y7)

not sorry i did that, now I'll actually read your post... heh

• Haha 2