Stray Fawn Community

Nights Of The Swamp.

Renio2490

This is what my damned mind can think of at 11 PM. Writing a story...

Main Character: Kinoko.

Anything else?: She loves her family, but they don't seem to know how much they like and/or love her.

Nights Of The Swamp.

I trampled the reeds and tried to catch up with my parents. They didn't seem to notice I was lagging behind. My paws were full of thorns, but I just wanted to see my family. It was turning night, and I still wasn't close enough to them. It almost seemed as if they didn't want me..?  No such thing, right? I care for them and love them, so they should love me back, right? My breathing was faster than ever, and I had too slow down. I sat down on the shore to take a breather. The moon creeped up on me and I realized none, not a single soul, zero, of my family was anywhere in my sight.

The night was different without a soul around. There was... nothing. Sky filled to the brim with stars, a whisp of wind flew across, like a whisper of some sort of ghost. Reeds swished in the air, and by now my family had left me. To somewhere. Maybe they left? Maybe they are waiting for me? Maybe?

OH! THAT'S IT! MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I'LL UPDATE THIS. WHEN I'M BACK ALIVE. NOW LET ME SLEEP! (Maybe. Depends when I shut off my laptop.)