Stray Fawn Community

Ending Of Taurus. (Starry Skies II)

Renio2490

(I kept forgetting to make this... so here we go. Didn't it end with Flower jumping into the water again?)
Taurus stood at the lake's shore and looked down at the falling Flower. We could have had something, y'know. But you've purposely broken it. And so you've torn my love and threw it into the lake. Just like yourself. Take a second to look at yourself, why don't 'cha? I really wanted to tell you, but now it's over. Anything I've ever wanted to tell you, shattered. I wish I had never trusted you. You were my sister! You were GOING to be my love! Look what you did! All because you can't handle a single word I say... what happened, Flower?

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

(I kept forgetting to make this... so here we go. Didn't it end with Flower jumping into the water again?)
Taurus stood at the lake's shore and looked down at the falling Flower. We could have had something, y'know. But you've purposely broken it. And so you've torn my love and threw it into the lake. Just like yourself. Take a second to look at yourself, why don't 'cha? I really wanted to tell you, but now it's over. Anything I've ever wanted to tell you, shattered. I wish I had never trusted you. You were my sister! You were GOING to be my love! Look what you did! All because you can't handle a single word I say... what happened, Flower?

(Oooooooh! Yas! Should I reply as Flower?)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Flower started sinking. Why do I do this. I love Taurus, but... Does he feel the same?

(Can, uh, you direct something at Taurus? Not quite sure how to reply...)

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Taurus! Hello? I'm sorry!

But are you? I've never seen much out of you, and a sorry seems just too much. Why can't you come up and tell me that to my face?

"Because they don't understand how much I want you right here, mad or sad, yelling or crying, at my face. That tells me your alive and here, with me. And so I can help you, because it's hard to while someone I love is all the way down there." He whispered to himself.

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

But are you? I've never seen much out of you, and a sorry seems just too much. Why can't you come up and tell me that to my face?

"Because they don't understand how much I want you right here, mad or sad, yelling or crying, at my face. That tells me your alive and here, with me. And so I can help you, because it's hard to while someone I love is all the way down there." He whispered to himself.

Then why do I feel like you and everyone hates me?

Taurus, listen to me. I- I love you. But of course you don't feel the same. You hate me.

I would never hate you! You've just made it hard to love you. Don't you remember when you weren't like this? Happy. A young beautiful child. But now it's all ruined. I don't know what's happening and I want to hear you again. It's like you've died and I can only speak to you by this way. Your the one who can get out of the lake, so why can't you?

Just now, Renio2490 said:

I would never hate you! You've just made it hard to love you. Don't you remember when you weren't like this? Happy. A young beautiful child. But now it's all ruined. I don't know what's happening and I want to hear you again. It's like you've died and I can only speak to you by this way. Your the one who can get out of the lake, so why can't you?

She tried to swim up with all of her power, but some imaginary force kept her from going up. I can't! I'm trying! But I can't!

She tried to swim up with all of her power, but some imaginary force kept her from going up. I can't! I'm trying! But I can't!

I'm getting tired. Don't you think you should just send whatever's keeping you down with the image of a happy family?

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm getting tired. Don't you think you should just send whatever's keeping you down with the image of a happy family?

What happy family? I don't have one.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

What happy family? I don't have one.

You have me Taurus, Wasp, Aries, and Gemini! said Pisces into her mind.

Do you really think Wasp and Aries care about me? No. They don't.

They do! I know it . I cant reach them mentally right now... I think there to far away or somethings interfearing with it.

You will! Imagine one!

Fine. I'll try. She pictured her, Taurus, and another nicheling. She tried to go up, and, slowly, she started going up, suddenly she was back at the surface and then on land.

• Like 1

Do you really think Wasp and Aries care about me? No. They don't.

Do you really think your getting off with these words! I'm going to tell Aries and Wasp right now what you just said!

Aries walked away into wherever Wasp and Aries were to start telling them.

Do you really think your getting off with these words! I'm going to tell Aries and Wasp right now what you just said!

Aries walked away into wherever Wasp and Aries were to start telling them.

Wait! Come back!