Stray Fawn Community

“Fun” news

Goggles-kun

Y’all heard of the Black Death? 

The agent of the devastating plague, the Bubonic plague, has been contracted by a wed Russian couple visiting Mongolia. They shortly died thereafter (and unfortunately, the wife was pregnant and their death orphaned four kids.) They have possibly been in contact with tons of people, so those guys have been quarantined. 

Just wanted to share! ‘Kay, I’ll have an existential crisis tonight before I sleep.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

The agent of the devastating plague, the Bubonic plague, has been contracted by a wed Russian couple visiting Mongolia. They shortly died thereafter (and unfortunately, the wife was pregnant and their death orphaned four kids.) They have possibly been in contact with tons of people, so those guys have been quarantined. 

Just wanted to share! ‘Kay, I’ll have an existential crisis tonight before I sleep.

Good thing we have modern medicine so the Black Death isn’t as bad (Still deadly though. Should be fine if you go to the ER soon after symptoms.)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I thought the original black death virus was dead?

Nope! It's actually still alive and very rampant in the USA specifically- but the people usually die inside of hospitals, so they don't see a need to post anything on the news. 

2 hours ago, angelheart said:

Nope! It's actually still alive and very rampant in the USA specifically- but the people usually die inside of hospitals, so they don't see a need to post anything on the news. 

So I'm safe?

5 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

atleast my history lessons on the two plagues have taught me that, if I get the plague, all I have to do is kill my cats and dog, crush up an emerald and eat it, and then rub literal shit on my skin! and then im cured!

*dies 10 seconds later*

(british people in the mid 1300's were stupid wow)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

atleast my history lessons on the two plagues have taught me that, if I get the plague, all I have to do is kill my cats and dog, crush up an emerald and eat it, and then rub literal shit on my skin! and then im cured!

*dies 10 seconds later*

(british people in the mid 1300's were stupid wow)

uh

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Do you want to come over to Canada?

We've got snow, free healthcare and everything else.

and lots of cold

I'm used to heat. I live in Florida

1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

and lots of cold

I'm used to heat. I live in Florida

BUT COLD IS NICE

we have lots snow days
you'll enjoy winter. 

My favourite season is Winter. Look, it's a nice beautiful season and you NEED to appreciate it.

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

My favourite season is Winter. Look, it's a nice beautiful season and you NEED to appreciate it.

I appreciate it. It brings the temperature down to the 70's instead of the 90's.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Giant coeclanth said:

I appreciate it. It brings the temperature down to the 70's instead of the 90's.

Well come over here where our winter goes down below 0.

It's so great

with lots of snow

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

o h g o o d g a w d Giant Feesh doesn't like snow. Once, we went on a trip up to Montana in the winter-time and I was freezing and my dog was doing a handstand to escape the snow.

1 minute ago, Giant coeclanth said:

o h g o o d g a w d Giant Feesh doesn't like snow. Once, we went on a trip up to Montana in the winter-time and I was freezing and my dog was doing a handstand to escape the snow.

heheheheheheheh

I really wonder how you people survive in that heat. I can barely stand the summer here.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

heheheheheheheh

I really wonder how you people survive in that heat. I can barely stand the summer here.

How hot is the summer there? I like the heat. It's sometimes gets pretty cold in the winter where I live.