Stray Fawn Community

Drawing your nichelings!

Takoyaki

Heyo! A few months ago I took a longggg hiatus from niche so I'm back again and doing more art for you guys!

So um- I'll most likely do colored doodles but I'll try to make some portraits and paintings when I have the motivation to ^^

• Eek! 2

Hi and welcome back. Would you like to draw Blizzardstar? She was a chosen leader of my warrior cats tribe.

You can't see them that well on the picture but she does have silver stripes and medium tail :)

Blizzardstar.JPG

• 5 months later...

i want some art of my weather predicting bird boi Omen, i got both a front view and a side view (idk why i got the side view cuz he's albino but if u wanna use him for flight pose practice go ahead
front.PNG.b22610d93eb1dfa3e98f7bb8157cbed1.PNG                     side.PNG.58856f3d41796595d51cc35e3893d2bd.PNG

14 minutes ago, pikachu said:

i want some art of my weather predicting bird boi Omen, i got both a front view and a side view (idk why i got the side view cuz he's albino but if u wanna use him for flight pose practice go ahead
front.PNG.b22610d93eb1dfa3e98f7bb8157cbed1.PNG                     side.PNG.58856f3d41796595d51cc35e3893d2bd.PNG

I don’t think this is active any more. I could maybe draw a headshot of him?

1 minute ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

Sorry if it’s not that good, my tablet likes to freeze, therefore disabling any type of good artwork.

01CC342D-79D4-4621-B607-531C417C5DE2.thumb.png.de3bf209bc5694d0753c9d234705544d.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO  GOOD! thank u for blessing me with art of my boi
great now i wanna get some art of his mate Dakima (she's the goddess of war, omen is the god of weather)

Edited by pikachu
idk i just did it
  • Eek! 1