Stray Fawn Community

Litter sizes

Kira.APK

I suggested this before but it disappeared UGH😡😡😡

So, basically its like any other setting, but it effects the amount of babies born. It would range 1-5, if you want more, and would make sense cuz animals like dogs and cats have litters of up to like 13 or something. Triplets? put 1 in the middle and 2 off to the side. Quadruplets? put 2 on one side and 2 on the other. Quintuplets? put one in  the middle, 2 on the left, and 2 on the right. There's no way that can go wrong, right? But it will also have its downsides, cuz if you set it too high animals will spread fast, witch leads to other problems like hunger and extremely long days and stuff like that. Any ideas? Comment ideas.

Edit: So one person suggested new fertility genes for it, and here's my idea for it:

Low litter: 1-2 kids born

Medium litter: 1-3 kids born

High litter: 3+ kids born

wont let me quote it

• Like 5

9 replies to this post

4 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

The old post is just hidden... and it says you hid it. 

I dunno how to unhide it XD

10 hours ago, angelheart said:

Possibly there would be an additional fertility gene? EG: High Fertility but Low Litter? 

that would be interesting, but lets not waste the developers time by making them add new genes 😛

1 hour ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

I dunno how to unhide it XD

that would be interesting, but lets not waste the developers time by making them add new genes 😛

Would you like me to unhide it, or leave it unhidden? (I would leave it unhidden, as this one has an explanation in the original post, while the other has it in the comments.)

• Paw up 1

On 5/6/2019 at 3:19 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Would you like me to unhide it, or leave it unhidden? (I would leave it unhidden, as this one has an explanation in the original post, while the other has it in the comments.)

I say leave it hidden.

• Like 1