Stray Fawn Community

UwU The facts that aren't real

Taxes go actually fund a secret society of unicorns that are kept secret from America by the government because the giant humans will kill them if they ever found out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Scourge's collar is a multidimensional Eburnean color. 

So are Dovewing's eyes

(yes, I know that this joke is extremely overused :/)

• Like 2

The "real" world isn't actually the real world, it's just us subconsciously trying to make sense of the world, and our "dreams" are our brief glimpses into the real world

(does that make any sense?)

(wait, it's not supposed to make sense)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Y=mx+b is actually the formula to solve the Navajo code.

ax+by=c is the reverse equation that solves the mathematical system of formulas to calculate the deepest secrets of the universe to find wherever the heck my 3DS went

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

ax+by=c is the reverse equation that solves the mathematical system of formulas to calculate the deepest secrets of the universe to find wherever the heck my 3DS went

It also solves the key to turn lead into gold

• Like 2

1 hour ago, randomspacecat said:

Tundracat is not actually slandering modern perceptions in the meanest way possible, or a cat

Of course I'm not a cat; I'm a kitsune!

• Haha 1

Niche is actually a secret ploy by the GOVernMENt to make kids learn and actually enjoy biology

(this is not serious I love biology biology is awesome)

• Eek! 2

16 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

this thread is ded again :( 

wait

Or is it?

horses are just jealous non unicorn horned unicorns.

1 minute ago, randomspacecat said:

Flowers are secretly all sapient and silently judging us for our misdeeds against the enviroment

Random space cats are actually random marine biologist cats who like the water for some reason.

• Eek! 1

Random spacecats are totally not bored by marine biology and never will be. In fact, the only subject they like more is bad history education. However, the elusive and rare flowermask loves nothing more than algebra and would solve problems all day, every day, leading to unexplained absences

2 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Random spacecats are totally not bored by marine biology and never will be. In fact, the only subject they like more is bad history education. However, the elusive and rare flowermask loves nothing more than algebra and would solve problems all day, every day, leading to unexplained absences

Actually the whole army of FlowerMask clones 'love' Algebra because they were all made to be like FlowerMask who 'loves' Algebra.