Stray Fawn Community

Fanclan Maker

wikipedia [he/him]

In this game, we create a fanclan together. 

To play, each new response will denote something about the fanclan, with me each turn stating the clan's name and territory. 

The next response would then be how they name their kits-apprentices-leaders.

The response after that is some common prefixes and suffixes

The next few responses build the roles. 

The next few responses (multiple posts) gives cats to the roles. 

The last few responses (multiple posts) build culture and give fun facts. 

Example Below:

FawnClan. This clan lives in a large forest, and their camp is located in a meadow of thick grass. 

The suffix for kits is -spot. Apprentices still use -paw. Leaders use -antler. (example: Lilacspot, Lilacpaw, Lilacpelt, Lilacantler)

Some common prefixes include Red- (for light brown or reddish brown cats) and Sika- (for dark brown or black cats), while some common suffixes include -bark (for warriors who are skilled at scouting) and -fang (for warriors who are average at all skills, but might excel in hunting or fighting)

FawnClan, compared to the other local clans, have two extra roles- Scouts and Guards. Guards act as the fighting counterpart to the Scout, who looks for potential threats in the territory. 

ECT

-------

The Crown represents the camp. The Ring represents features of interest (EG: WebClan's Cave)

-------

df001978-7a42-11e9-a81e-5545a751803f.gif

First 4 Clans/Round 1:

WebClan. This clan lives near a large cave, and their camp is beside the entrance. 

tumblr_paoecsa7h21rg3fdwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy9jrgNk581u7jghoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppbp0opBcy1trfawoo1_1280.jpg

CinderClan. This clan lives on the remains of a twoleg town near a volcano.

tumblr_orrc8ce1jQ1siappfo1_1280.jpg

800px_COLOURBOX2567557.jpg

depositphotos_221756140-stock-video-low-

FernClan - A large clan that spans most of the southern coast. Contains a rainforest in their territory. 

Windy_Bay_forest.jpg

veg-rainforest-mt-wilson-ib-495.jpg

Ulva_Island_rainforest.jpg

DroughtClan - A small clan that is nearest to CinderClan. They often experience long droughts, hence the name. 

barrenlands.jpg?itok=k72S9esW

The+Common+Wanderer_-77.jpg?format=1000w

HI_115201.jpg?1345598092

image.thumb.png.d806bad52cef09606bb890825c938c7a.png

-------

Round 2:

WareClan - This clan lives in a large, abandoned warehouse. They often set traps.

4595852572_a750a2d09c_b.jpg

StationClan - This clan lives mostly above ground, despite the name. They live in a bus station, and not a train station. 

elanor-chuah-ruins-final.jpg?1417661678

GreenhouseClan - This clan lives inside a greenhouse, beside a small wooded area. They are terrified of the woods. 

w2i5phY.jpg

SlaughterClan - This clan lives in an old Slaughterhouse in the woods. They smell of blood constantly. 

woods.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg

image.thumb.png.1b10b16aec3ef5aa3c39b094a63ade33.png

• Like 1

Some common prefixes include clouded (for greyish colored cats) and short (because the cats are shorter and stocky) common suffixes are. Ripple (for those whom are advanced at swimming) and foot (for those who are the swifter of the clan)

• Like 1

Some roles are: Scavengers, who hunt down dead animals or food twolegs left behind

Caretakers, who care for all the kits, most commonly shecats

Racers, who train to run fast (despite the short legs) and fight, so basically warriors but they don't hunt

Cave-dwellers, who explore the cave and report back to the leader on what they find, many racers become this rank in case they need to fight in the caves

Hunters, they hunt

and Stalkers/trackers, who explore the territory and try to find other cats or prey 

(sorry if I was only supposed to do like, one, but I got really into it)

• Like 2

Scavengers are feared by kittypets and dogs alike. They're the largest and cruelest of WebClan. Cloudedfang is known to lead patrols into skirmishes, trading tribute for protection. However, he's also paradoxically fixated on honour. This made him more popular and longer lived than the last authority.

Their other deputy is Ashheart. The jet black she-cat with messy fur was singed by fire. She doesn't like the sun-light. Cave-dwellers report back to her, while racers and scavengers are in Cloudedfang's domain. They're mostly impassive to each other. Sometimes, though, they'll argue about which cat best fits a role, or how Caretakers should be treated.

Hollowsky is their leader.  Hunters enjoy the highest rank, and she is no different. She trains trackers, howls yet to earn their merit and has the last say in Clan matters. She was the only of her siblings to survive her first fox-hunt, one of the tests stalkers pass to become Hunters. It is also in her power to decide when a scavenger must earn his dog-teeth, a racer his first major fight and when cave-howls are to explore flooded tunnels. 

A permanent caretaker is Scorchfoot, a former racer, and Littlesting, an elder. While Littlesting is as old as time if you believe the rumors, Scorchfoot technically passed his Harrowing, but was left with a mangled leg. Two-legs caught him and removed the limb. As WebClan isn't skilled at healing, he would surely have died otherwise.

• Like 1

dc87c7d9-728c-11e9-a448-db59e17f1a06.gif

Cloudedfang

Angrec -> Royalty

Lotus corniculatus -> Revenge 

Hydrangea -> Heartlessness, Gratitude 

----

WebClan, due to their proximity to the caves, are more accustomed to the dark, or even shadowy areas in general. Due to this, paler cats are a rarity- often they die or are taken by Mother's venom. Thus, Hollowsky has all her right to be proud of being leader despite her... inability to blend in with Her Blessed Night. 

WebClan has a minor tolerance to a multitude of spider venom, as they often are bitten during their lives. Cave-Dwellers are the prime example of this happening. 

WebClan worships Mother, a giant spider who keeps the stars in the sky through a massive web. Mother, through her giant body, blocks the sun once each day to show WebClan her creation; however, this hurts Mother so, and she must eat her webbing each dawn to regain her strength. 

(Because of this, Eclipses are, to WebClan, a sign that  Mother is slowly getting stronger and a time of festival and celebration). 

• Like 2

Fun Facts about webclan: 

They were started by a web-pawed leader who’s mother was killed. He was raised by spiders.

All cats learn medicine. 

They discovered ‘Cavewillow’ which reduces pain from more deadly spider bites (Like black widow or brown recluse)

• Like 1

Common prefixes are fire related.

If a kit is born during a forest fire, it's warrior name will be -flame or -fire. (Sorry for a bit of lore. just thought I'd add it in.)

Some extra roles that cinder clan has is

Water seeker - Sense they live where twolegs once resided there is a lack of water these cats job is to report of where water is.

Fire spirits - they interpret the volcanoes change and see if it is safe to be near the mountain.

their leader is Bubbleash (Like bubbling lava) 

Deputy is Heatwave

their medicine cat is Ivorywillow

The best water seeker they have is Stone-eyes

And the best fire spirit is Moltengaze

Their best warrior/next to be deputy is Meltingpaw 

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

their leader is Bubbleash (Like bubbling lava) 

Deputy is Heatwave

their medicine cat is Ivorywillow

The best water seeker they have is Stone-eyes

And the best fire spirit is Moltengaze

Their best warrior/next to be deputy is Meltingpaw 

Question, is Meltingpaw an apprentice?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Question, is Meltingpaw an apprentice?

No the suffix for them is -soot if he was it would be Meltingsoot

7 hours ago, Katumai said:

OK, WE ARE TOTALLY MAKING THREE MORE OF THESE AND MAKING AN RP WITH THEM

YOU CANT CONVINCE OTHERWISE

COME ONE, CHOP CHOP, GET TO WO RK-

WebClan (Finished), CinderClan (WIP) 

FernClan - A large clan that spans most of the southern coast. Contains a rainforest in their territory. 

DroughtClan - A small clan that is nearest to CinderClan. They often experience long droughts, hence the name. 

5 minutes ago, angelheart said:

WebClan (Finished), CinderClan (WIP) 

Alright, im like the only one on, sooo I guess i'll continue it

(what do I do next?)

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Alright, im like the only one on, sooo I guess i'll continue it

(what do I do next?)

'The last few responses (multiple posts) build culture and give fun facts. 

Thus, you would reply with CinderClan culture! ^^ 

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

'The last few responses (multiple posts) build culture and give fun facts. 

Thus, you would reply with CinderClan culture! ^^ 

OOOOO, OK

I have a good idea, I think (btw, these clans are kinda brutal so far)

Quite a few cats don't survive to becoming a warrior, because the assessment is fatal. Apprentices must travel to the volcano and hop across multiple scorching hot stones, without slipping into the lava below. Any apprentice who does pass, usually has extremely burned paws from the trial.

The cats of CinderClan believe that a powerful spirit lives in the volcano, and the spirit was the first cat who joined StarClan. When the volcano erupts again, it will be the first StarClan warrior rising from the dead.

Rule-breakers aren't taken lightly in CinderClan, and are commonly executed. Any rule-breakers are usually flung into the volcano for the first StarClan spirit to absorb power from.

The founder of CinderClan was scorched and burned by lava, but somehow survived and created the clan.

Any orange, golden or red cats are often respected. Most white cats are treated very badly.

(that's all I could come up with)

5 hours ago, angelheart said:

Well, they do live on a volcano island, if we go by CinderClan's territory. 

If we ever have a "most likely to be 'cerial' killer" voting, it's you. I hope you're proud.

How did Cinderclan not perish? They're genetically modified cats with high ability for self repair. They escaped from a lab after the humans disappeared. 

To the horror of all, it will be revealed in book three that the first warrior had white fur and manically collected socks. (When they weren't depressed)

Since one can't well throw a cat into a volcano, they're poisoned first and then dragged there while paralysed. Some may call it cowardly, but it represents the last victory over the offender's spirit. Before the body is devoured, anyway.

They kill rule-breakers to stop a prophecy, said to split the clan and cause eternal war.