Stray Fawn Community

Digging Paw Impawrovements

Alfamangle

Digging paw, for me, it just takes up a paw slot and just seems useless at some points

So lets improve it!

I'm suggesting adding Insect collecting to digging paw, just a +1 as I imagine them being able to grab the termites with the mole-like claws.

Yeah, that's about it

Edit:
What I mean by not useful is the fact it just gives digging, no collecting/fighting, which in some cases is disastrous

Edited by Alfamangle
  • Like 1

6 replies to this post

If I were to add any stats to the digging paw I would give it strength, not insect collecting. It's big and has claws, to me it looks quite similar to a bear's paw, which is obviously more suited to attacking than to picking insects out of the ground. I really can't see the digging paw being useful for collecting insects

• Like 2

While I am not a big fan of the digging paw myself I don't know about the insect collecting. It probably should be something else. I like the root idea or  new unique skill.

Though digging, even with just the normal digging paw is already pretty useful.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 5:04 AM, Alfamangle said:

Digging paw, for me, it just takes up a paw slot and just seems useless at some points

So lets improve it!

I'm suggesting adding Insect collecting to digging paw, just a +1 as I imagine them being able to grab the termites with the mole-like claws.

Yeah, that's about it

Edit:
What I mean by not useful is the fact it just gives digging, no collecting/fighting, which in some cases is disastrous

Maybe it could be like a bear claw and smash through bee hives (if that gets implemented) and termite hills?