Stray Fawn Community

who am i gonna have to throw into the sun

jaxpsylla

I wasn't making fun on the pronouns. I've never heard of any other pronouns than I/you/he/she/it/we/you (ya'll for us Texans)/they, so I thought it was a joke. :(

• Like 3

Definitely not me. I support lgbtq. One of my uncles is bisexual and my other uncle (who is dating that uncle, this uncle isn't actually related to me) is transgender and gay. And I call people they or then if I don't know their gender.

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

I wasn't making fun on the pronouns. I've never heard of any other pronouns than I/you/he/she/it/we/you (ya'll for us Texans)/they, so I thought it was a joke. :(

I have no idea what's going on, but don't be sad

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Definitely not me. I support lgbtq. One of my uncles is bisexual and my other uncle (who is dating that uncle, this uncle isn't actually related to me) is transgender and gay. And I call people they or then if I don't know their gender.

Definetly not me either, I'm straight as a circle

Just now, Brokenshock said:

I don't really know what I am, I think I might be asexual, but I don't really know.

Cool

fun fact: In my whole 15 years of life, I don't remember having a crush, it's weird

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Don’t be sad! I forgive you.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Yeah, I think it was for humanoid creatures so I imagined a bee on two legs and looks like a human (Like the ones from the Bee Movie) Not like an actual thing but If you think of yourself as a bee go to a psychiatrist cool!

• Like 2

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

I'm pansexual and I get triggered when people say I'm attracted to pans

I’m about as straight as a dodecahedron. You all probably know I do have a boyfriend (I do mention him a lot eh?) and I’m a girl, but from what I see I am bisexual. Hell, I do find girls cute too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Maybe the human population is just not crush-able and we're all ugly as sin

I know I am!

"And remember, nobody can hate you as much as you already ha te yo urself-"

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Cool

fun fact: In my whole 15 years of life, I don't remember having a crush, it's weird

Me either. That's probably why. But that might change. You never know.

20 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Mom: You're really pretty, [My name]

Me: Thank you.

Me: -plays with friend in mud-

My teacher (who we are having a class cook-out with): Don't go into any doors that are closed.

My friend: What if we have to go to the bathroom?

Me: *turns around* If the bathroom door is closed somebody is in there

*pause*

Me: this is why we don't breed anymore.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Huh. All the people I’ve crushed on weren’t hot

My first memory of looking at a person was thinking how disfigured our species might seem to others, and it hasn't changed. I'm basically a naked mole rat, just with a higher chance of cancer

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Me either. That's probably why. But that might change. You never know.

I have a few friends and family that are part of the LGBTQ+ community but I have no idea what sexuality I am because I haven't had a crush either...