Stray Fawn Community

Welp

Broken

I've decided that my only two friends at school aren't my friends. If you have questions I am happy to answer them. My only friend lives one hour away from me. So I have no friends.

• Sad 2

Just now, Brokenshock said:

I've decided that my only two friends at school aren't my friends. If you have questions I am happy to answer them. My only friend lives one hour away from me. So I have no friends.

Nuuu! You have me and the other people on the forums we’re happy to be your friends!

1 minute ago, PlantMask said:

Nuuu! You have me and the other people on the forums we’re happy to be your friends!

Just now, Katumai said:

I'm your friend!

Ty! I'm surprised no one has asked why my friends aren't my friends.... Then again only two people have responded so...

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Ty! I'm surprised no one has asked why my friends aren't my friends.... Then again only two people have responded so...

Oof welp I’ll ask why?

So, one of my friends get really upset if things don't go her way or if she's wrong about something and someone has to correct her. OR if someone tries to help her with certain things. And, my tone sometimes sounds mad or mean when I'm not. So then she gets upset with me.

And my other friend, she called me kind-of her friend. I've been calling her my best friend since kindergarten and she just said she's not my best friend. Also, she's way too kind. She doesn't know the harshness of the world like I do. I've been told stories about that stuff so... Ya.

They also ignore me. Especially when I start getting depressed, they just ignore me. Or when I'm trying to tell them something really serious. One time, I waited like, 30 minutes to tell th something, and then I couldn't because we ran out of time.

Just now, randomspacecat said:

So you don't really feel like they understand you? 

Ya, they also just... I don't know how to explain it. But I'm not going to tell them I'm not your friend anymore, because then I won't have anyone to talk to... Even if they kind of annoy me...

Some people don't know how to deal with serious topics. Maybe they have some bias against it, or they really just feel lost. Even when they eventually listen, you can be prepared to re-explain yourself 300 times. But... you'll run into an alike issue with almost anyone. Maybe it will take time, maybe you'll never get anywhere on that level.

Still, I personally don't believe that a high level of depth is possible with everyone. But when people don't have all that you're looking for, you might just have to look for the missing parts too, but somewhere else. Sometimes we can't give what others need. Sometimes we don't even notice the harm... though any future regrets of theirs won`t be useful to you right now

• Like 1

19 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

Some people don't know how to deal with serious topics. Maybe they have some bias against it, or they really just feel lost. Even when they eventually listen, you can be prepared to re-explain yourself 300 times. But... you'll run into an alike issue with almost anyone. Maybe it will take time, maybe you'll never get anywhere on that level.

Still, I personally don't believe that a high level of depth is possible with everyone. But when people don't have all that you're looking for, you might just have to look for the missing parts too, but somewhere else. Sometimes we can't give what others need. Sometimes we don't even notice the harm... though any future regrets of theirs won`t be useful to you right now

Also, there is just something else but I don't know how to explain it. One of them is kind of annoying, especially when I'm trying to be left alone or something else like that. Oh NOW you want to talk to me!