Stray Fawn Community

???

georgie

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Ya, I'm not being sensitive. I just know that everyone hates me. 

ya. What's that? What's "ya" mean? WHATS THIS WORLD TRYING TO TELL ME

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya, and I want to kill myself. Not because of you, but because of other reasons too. 

and, no.

just no.

I'm sorry. I was very stressed before I came on here, and I came to stop being stressed, not become more stressed.

Oh no, you don’t have to be sorry. Stepping away from what’s making you sad/angry/stressed monumentally helps.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

And I'm sorry I was being 'sensitive'. I was told by someone, who I thought was my friend, that they hate me.

Again, you don’t have to be sorry. If your friend made you feel bad about yourself they should know

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Oh no, you don’t have to be sorry. Stepping away from what’s making you sad/angry/stressed monumentally helps.

Again, you don’t have to be sorry. If your friend made you feel bad about yourself they should know

Ok. Thank you.

(I tried to not say sorry for saying sorry)

• Like 1

And, Baliye (renio) are you calling yourself or me a brat? Or someone else? If it is me, say it. I won't get offended anymore. And if I do, I'll probably die. But you don't care, do you. I called you a friend but you said you hated me. So now, I don't know if you are my friend anymore. Or if I'm your friend.

And, Baliye (renio) are you calling yourself or me a brat? Or someone else? If it is me, say it. I won't get offended anymore. And if I do, I'll probably die. But you don't care, do you. I called you a friend but you said you hated me. So now, I don't know if you are my friend anymore. Or if I'm your friend.

Myself, as a brat.

heh