Stray Fawn Community

???

georgie

1 minute ago, The Hated One said:

Are you my friend. Since you said you hated me.

Oh yeah, that.

Sure, I said I hated you. And sure, I shouldn't have. And sure, your "The Hated One".

But really, yeah.

I'll come back tomorrow feeling better. Not saying I'm leaving right now.

20 hours ago, Renio? said:

Oh yeah, that.

Sure, I said I hated you. And sure, I shouldn't have. And sure, your "The Hated One".

But really, yeah.

I'll come back tomorrow feeling better. Not saying I'm leaving right now.

i just realised youve made 114 comments in under a day wow

okay in a last ditch effort to get this back on topic,

there are now three people online

am i the only british person who gets up at like 7 so i have loads of time to do crap in the morning like this?? smh

12 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

okay in a last ditch effort to get this back on topic,

there are now three people online

am i the only british person who gets up at like 7 so i have loads of time to do crap in the morning like this?? smh

I am British person, I get up before 7, leave at 8 for school, therefor no time. But on weekends- I sleep till 10 or 11ish. Shh. 12 hours is probably healthy?

1 minute ago, Fire Beans said:

I am British person, I get up before 7, leave at 8 for school, therefor no time. But on weekends- I sleep till 10 or 11ish. Shh. 12 hours is probably healthy?

*le gasp*

I admire you

I wake up at like 8 ish on the weekends. its just ingrained in my dna to get up early. also I physically cannot nap (its really weird I just cant ive tried so many times) so altogether?

I probably dont get enough sleep

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

*le gasp*

I admire you

I wake up at like 8 ish on the weekends. its just ingrained in my dna to get up early. also I physically cannot nap (its really weird I just cant ive tried so many times) so altogether?

I probably dont get enough sleep

Sometimes I wake up 7ish on the weekend, because my body is like 'aight time for school' and then- I am sad. :..(

Also,  let's go back to the holiday thing real quick- what are these dudes getting for hoildays? Because summer hoildays are long, luxurious, and the sun sometimes comes out. Nothing can change my mind. Unless they get like 4 months hoilday or smh.

8 minutes ago, Fire Beans said:

Sometimes I wake up 7ish on the weekend, because my body is like 'aight time for school' and then- I am sad. :..(

Also,  let's go back to the holiday thing real quick- what are these dudes getting for hoildays? Because summer hoildays are long, luxurious, and the sun sometimes comes out. Nothing can change my mind. Unless they get like 4 months hoilday or smh.

well you get 6 or seven weeks right? some countries have like over two months! that's like 9 weeks!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

well you get 6 or seven weeks right? some countries have like over two months! that's like 9 weeks!

9 weeks?! Smh, I would have forgotten how to write by then. Yup, seven or six weeks hoilday. -high fives in united Britishness-

2 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

Hmmm... summer break.. after tomorrow, two weeks left (!!!). We start back up in September. So that would be... 10 weeks. Cool!

How do you have time to get anything done, though? That's an issue people complain about here all the time... please tell me your secrets to terrify the innocent