Stray Fawn Community

Just talking i guess

Katumai

3 hours ago, Katumai said:

YOU MONSTER

I was just sitting in the grass (like a loser), and the girl next me was like "OH MY GOD A WORM" then everybody screamed and this  one girl just walked over, picked it up and started petting it while saying "chill it's just a dirt noodle"

I was happy for a moment

but I can never be happy. can I?

cause then I looked over at the concrete

and I saw someone step on a caterpillar

I cried for ten minutes

Hey, I wanted to let him outside but I couldn't so i intended to keep him on my desk until the end of the class, which was the last class, so i could release him. I tried to find him after my friend sent him flying to heaven, but I couldn't find him. :(  

also I have a faint memory from when i was somewhere between 6 and 9 yrs old. There was a catapillar at the front of the apartment. i squished it. guts spilled out. I'm pretty sure I had no regrets for killing the catapillar (at the time), but I did regret the guts thing...

Story of bug not getting killed by me, one time we were raising a monarch catapillar and once it became a butterfly I wanted to keep it for another day (I was probably somewhere around the same age as when i squished that catapillar... but this one I had an emotional connection to, so i wouldn't dream of squishing it). Oh, and HIS (my mother identified it as a male) name was Emily. Anyways, we kept him on our second story apartment patio in a little butterfly mesh thing. Next day, raccoon somehow got up there and shredded poor Emily. RIP. We buried it out in the grass outside the apartment.

then later I dug up Emily's body to show a friend because I had no idea it wasn't okay xD

• Sad 1

Me and my friend found a decaying bird in my yard and I found an unconscious bird at that same friends yard.. I think it flew into the window...

Recently a dove made a nest and laid eggs in a bush right outside our back porch. It's been maybe 2 weeks (?), and suddenly the eggs and the dove are gone. We're guessing that something ate the eggs (they didn't have enough time to hatch and eventually fly away), so the dove just left. :(

• Sad 1

One time there was a birds nest that was in a bush and when all the birds flew the nest there was a dead one at the bottom... 

we had a spanish supply teacher when I was 7 and he let us go outside and get snails to take home as pets. I actually kept my snail, cupid, for over a year before my mum made me release it because keeping a snail in a tank is kind of cruel. it definitely did shape my best friend and i's love for snails as we both got giant african land snails (she still has hers, I gave mine away after a few years

So if I adopt a nicheling in a roleplay, are they technically mine? Can I use them for my own stuff if the roleplay just... ends? Because I love Rock but it doesn't look like Starry Skies is coming back soo