Stray Fawn Community

Tarklo Crater | Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

man the only creature i wanted was the rogue male xD I've been waiting for the chance to be one for ages and I lost it! stupid dinner came early... hmph...

well i guess I'll wait for the next roleplay to have a rogue male that i can snatch up

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

man the only creature i wanted was the rogue male xD I've been waiting for the chance to be one for ages and I lost it! stupid dinner came early... hmph...

well i guess I'll wait for the next roleplay to have a rogue male that i can snatch up

I don’t think renio wanted him tho

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I'm pretty sure you can be it. Renio said they don't want to be it, right @Giant coeclanth?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

(Right now my character is the perfect target for a rouge male. If any rouge male wants to impregnate me, I'm fine with that.)

If can take the Rogue Male, i'll happily impregnate your character

not that I remember what your character's name is... (gotta check now heh)

• Like 1

Aklmi trotted to the camp wearily, her paw still aching a little bit. A healing fruit stood stubbornly in the way, surrounded by sharp stones, and she growled with annoyance.

Laekalin cried out from atop his stump his voice sad and hollow from years of loneliness. No one seemed hear his beautiful song or nobody seemed to care.

Rogue Male sniffed air. Females? No. Food? No. Sighed. Wanted family. Big family. Many mates. Many children. Lots children. They give him food. Yes. Food. Wonderful food. Eat. Berries. Meat. Yum. Walk. Circles. Didn't realize. Oops. Straight line. Tree. Ouch. Sniff. Female? FEMALE! MATE! LOTS CHILDREN!

(inside the mind of Rogue Male! xD And his name is Rogue Male. It's not just what he is, it's also his name. Also, he can only think and talk in up to 4 word sentences.)

(Any available females, appear and respond! You can be the Female. Mate. With lots children. You don't even have to love him. He would even watch over children if needed.)

19 hours ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Nope its going to be Salem now20190323162849_1.thumb.jpg.e4bc5a0309c93f7ff1250f826335021c.jpg

@Giant coeclanth I submitted Salem if u didnt see yesterday...

Salem walked around. She was a smart nicheling but her wisdom was limited to the is what her parents taught her. She served as somewhat of a healer to the tribe in some ways but she lacked compassion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rogue Male said:

Rogue Male sniffed air. Females? No. Food? No. Sighed. Wanted family. Big family. Many mates. Many children. Lots children. They give him food. Yes. Food. Wonderful food. Eat. Berries. Meat. Yum. Walk. Circles. Didn't realize. Oops. Straight line. Tree. Ouch. Sniff. Female? FEMALE! MATE! LOTS CHILDREN!

(inside the mind of Rogue Male! xD And his name is Rogue Male. It's not just what he is, it's also his name. Also, he can only think and talk in up to 4 word sentences.)

(Any available females, appear and respond! You can be the Female. Mate. With lots children. You don't even have to love him. He would even watch over children if needed.)

Latikal stoon nearby, not noticing the rouge male.

• Like 1

Latikal stoon nearby, not noticing the rouge male.

@Brokenshock"MATE! MATE! LOTS CHILDREN!" RM came running out of the grass. He flexed his muscles. "You like? You be mate? Lots children? Please?" He started getting close to her. 

(also, you can have Latikal reject, but he'll find a way to impregnate her...)

(Aklmi is also out in the open! This is the best day ever for the rogue male when he sees her.. Time to see what their children would look like in the game and get sidetracked and spent 20 hours playing Niche.)

• Like 1

(Technically she's only out in the open because she's blocked by a healing fruit with sharp stones around it, and she already got a cut on her pawpad, and she doesn't want another.)

Aklmi hissed openly at the healing fruit. ` ` Good Nyx, move already! ` ` she yelled at it. (Aklmi is kind of stupid, seeing as she's the lowest ranked in the tribe and never got a good education about the story of the gods and goddesses and how they created the world and how they got into a big fight over who got which sacred gene. Spoilers: Nyx got Poison Fangs, Sagittarius got Bearyena Snout, Melon got Nimble Fingers, Oreo got Purr Snout, Herbin got Runner Leg, Toten got Melanism, Comet got Albinism, Halley got Short Snout, Nubakir got Deformed Paw and Vantaduk got Claw. You didn't need a lesson... sorry.)

3 hours ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Laekalin cried out from atop his stump his voice sad and hollow from years of loneliness. No one seemed hear his beautiful song or nobody seemed to care.

(I just noticed this xD) This reminded me of this

(accidentally used the link to my playlist, but oh well, watch and listen to the others if you want)

1 hour ago, Rogue Male said:

@Brokenshock"MATE! MATE! LOTS CHILDREN!" RM came running out of the grass. He flexed his muscles. "You like? You be mate? Lots children? Please?" He started getting close to her. 

(also, you can have Latikal reject, but he'll find a way to impregnate her...)

"Uhhh, I guess?" She says, confused and shocked at the same time.

@Rogue Male sorry, I was doing homework.

• Like 1

"Uhhh, I guess?" She says, confused and shocked at the same time.

@Rogue Male sorry, I was doing homework.

(I, uh, need to do homework too.... ugh.)

"Mate!" He grinned. He excited. Children! Lots children! First mate! Yes! He nuzzle Latikal. (so, um, does her stomach suddenly bulge, like in the game, or...?)