Stray Fawn Community

Tarklo Crater | Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

3 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

(I, uh, need to do homework too.... ugh.)

"Mate!" He grinned. He excited. Children! Lots children! First mate! Yes! He nuzzle Latikal. (so, um, does her stomach suddenly bulge, like in the game, or...?)

(I don't know. I think in these rps it happens over time. But you can decide if you want or @Giant coeclanth)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

(I don't know. I think in these rps it happens over time. But you can decide if you want or @Giant coeclanth)

(I guess for now we can just say it will happen after a little while. like maybe it does bulge pretty quickly, but the pregnant female may not show signs of being pregnant until like an in-role-play hour. Let's just go with that until Giant Coeclanth tells us.)

"Wh-what just happened! Who are you?" She yells

"I Rogue Male! Lots children! Happy!" He rubbed his head against hers. "So happy! Family soon!" He sigh happily.

Salem looked around she was sitting under a shady tree on a ledge overlooking the crater. Several healing fruits surrounded her. she breathed in the familiar scent of home. "eh." she said not really caring what happened to her.

1 hour ago, Rogue Male said:

"I Rogue Male! Lots children! Happy!" He rubbed his head against hers. "So happy! Family soon!" He sigh happily.

"So, are you my mate know?" She asked.

"So, are you my mate know?" She asked.

"Yes! Mate! Lots children." (by the way, he would happily take care of your child by himself if Latikal decided to run off.)

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

Kili came running as fast a little webbed footed porcupine could run to the rogue male beside Latikal and asked "Are you my father?"

RM jumped in fright. He calmed. Looked over her. "Maybe? Not remember. Like lots females. Not many mates. Not many children, either. Most dead. Sneezy. Or. Mothers not like them. Throw in river. Or collect cactus. I try stop. They hurt. Ouchie. I leave. Never see again. Maybe you born after I left. Maybe never met. Or maybe. You not my child. You not look like. But if not. I be adoptive. If want." (he's suggesting to be her adoptive father, if she isn't his genetic daughter, but only if she wants it)

1 minute ago, Rogue Male said:

"Yes! Mate! Lots children." (by the way, he would happily take care of your child by himself if Latikal decided to run off.)

RM jumped in fright. He calmed. Looked over her. "Maybe? Not remember. Like lots females. Not many mates. Not many children, either. Most dead. Sneezy. Or. Mothers not like them. Throw in river. Or collect cactus. I try stop. They hurt. Ouchie. I leave. Never see again. Maybe you born after I left. Maybe never met. Or maybe. You not my child. You not look like. But if not. I be adoptive. If want." (he's suggesting to be her adoptive father, if she isn't his genetic daughter, but only if she wants it)

"I want be your child!"

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

"I want be your child!"

"Yes. I father! Yes! Very good. Soon be father again. Hopefully." He glanced at Latikal's stomach, apparently hoping to see it bigger than usual/

2 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

"Yes. I father! Yes! Very good. Soon be father again. Hopefully." He glanced at Latikal's stomach, apparently hoping to see it bigger than usual/

She opened her little arms and hugged him. "Father!"

Salem heard the squeals and walked silently over. she was a child of two wise nichelings and did not intend to get her self attacked but she did want to see what happened.

3 hours ago, Renio? said:

She opened her little arms and hugged him. "Father!"

3 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Salem heard the squeals and walked silently over. she was a child of two wise nichelings and did not intend to get her self attacked but she did want to see what happened.

RM does not notice Salem quite yet. He tries to hug his adoptive daughter, but he too has short arms. They basically just press themselves against eachother lovingly.

(totally drawing this tomorrow)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

16 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

RM does not notice Salem quite yet. He tries to hug his adoptive daughter, but he too has short arms. They basically just press themselves against eachother lovingly.

(totally drawing this tomorrow)

Latikal looked at them. "What about our child? Will you stay to see it born? Since it'll be here tomorrow." She said, looking down at her round belly. She walked over and nuzzled Rogue Male.

Latikal looked at them. "What about our child? Will you stay to see it born? Since it'll be here tomorrow." She said, looking down at her round belly. She walked over and nuzzled Rogue Male.

"Yes! See child! Then lots children! Happy." He sighed with happiness. Lots children. Lots mates. Maybe. See. Mate leaves, new mate. Not, mate keep. Lots children, either way, Big family. Very good. Be very happy.

7 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

"Yes! See child! Then lots children! Happy." He sighed with happiness. Lots children. Lots mates. Maybe. See. Mate leaves, new mate. Not, mate keep. Lots children, either way, Big family. Very good. Be very happy.

"I- I love you. Please don't leave me." She pleaded, hopefullness in her eyes.

6 hours ago, Rogue Male said:

“I be child too! I be big good sibling!”

Salem observed the family not making a sound they couldn't hear see or smell her. Her fur blended with the grass and she saw the rouge and thought about how distasteful he looked.