Stray Fawn Community

The game for mods

Broken

2 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

(hey, could you explain mine? not entirely sure what is is)

it's from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. xD it came from the idea of 'tundra' bc it's like a frozen desert and there's this alien plant in AoS called Maveth (Hebrew for 'death'!) that's a not-ever-frozen desert. a main character was.... basically kidnapped by a rock and teleported to Maveth. she was stranded there for 3 months. she met the only other person there, Will, who told her about the rituals that have been going on for centuries where this group would sacrifice one of their people and send them through the weird rock to Maveth for this monster called Alveus/Hive. the character that was stranded on Maveth, Jemma Simmons (the one in your pfp), got off the planet with the help of her friends who were still on Earth (mostly Fitz, my fav character, her bff and future husband : D), but Hive killed Will and got to earth. Thus began three quarters of a season of the characters trying to kill Hive until one of them took Hive out on a nice little ride into Space™ and blew up. RIP Lincoln... sorry for the long explanation. if you want me to change your pfp to something else then let me know

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I found a new place to get my pfps from... hehehehehe

Ah yes this feels right, I am in my element when my pfp involves singular rubber duck resting lightly on this man in a suit, sitting in a bath tubs head.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Please change it back

I can't change it back bc I don't have your pfp but you can change it if you really want to. I can also change it so something else (you can give a suggestion if you want).