Stray Fawn Community

The game for mods

Broken

1 hour ago, Thunder Gourd said:

Not sure if I should be proud that I wasn't tagged because it means I mean the most responsible of you or if I should be irritated that I wasn't tagged.

Bildergebnis für thinking disney gi

Maybe you not online. Yes. Good ex...plan...ation. I spell word! Yes! RM spell good. Have pretty face! you pretty! Like wart. Pretty wrinkles. Be mate? Please? Mate? Lots children? No? Aw. Okay. Find other mate. Other mate have lots children!

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Renio? said:

don't come here

I like my profile picture

I like your profile picture as well so you might be save from me for a while

Just now, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Oh darn @Thunder Gourd what do u mean you were totally tagged... Don't kill me with your lightning .

Bildergebnis für Thor sparkles gif

1 hour ago, Thunder Gourd said:

I like your profile picture as well so you might be save from me for a while

Bildergebnis für Thor sparkles gif

Other you handsome. Gourds good. Yum. Thunder good. Fall asleep. Lightning good too. Light up. Pretty light.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

Maybe you not online. Yes. Good ex...plan...ation. I spell word! Yes! RM spell good. Have pretty face! you pretty! Like wart. Pretty wrinkles. Be mate? Please? Mate? Lots children? No? Aw. Okay. Find other mate. Other mate have lots children!

"I have lots children with you!"

50 minutes ago, Thunder Gourd said:

Not sure if I should be proud that I wasn't tagged because it means I mean the most responsible of you or if I should be irritated that I wasn't tagged.

Bildergebnis für thinking disney gi

Maybe it was blatant fear that you're hiding a great penchant for evil, evil puns. (You are awfully responsible, though. Don't be the third person to violate my rank in 24 hours, I swear)

• Like 1