Stray Fawn Community

May 2019 Art contest

Aether

While judging continues on April’s we must move forward:

Rules can be found here: 

- - -

There is 2 things!

-you must provide PROOF!

-There is a theme though! 3 COLOR CHALLENGE! message me if you are entering and In will give you three random colors. The only colors you can use outside of these are: Black (outlineing, sketching shadows.) and White (Highlights) 

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

There is a theme though! 3 COLOR CHALLENGE! message me if you are entering and In will give you three random colors. The only colors you can use outside of these are: Black (outlineing, sketching shadows.) and White (Highlights) 

GIMME THEM COLOURS I’M ENTERING

19 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Im entering in case you didn't catch that :)

GOSh DarNIT I aM mAkING YouR MesSAge RiGht NoW

35 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Skool + Study Guides + Studing + Violin lessons.

21 minutes ago, pebbleheart said:

you see the problem is that my drawing ability is probably a quarter of all of the people here on stray fawn posting fanart

We also vote on creativity. While yours may not be good, you can still get 3rd or something for creativity. After all, that is what the 3 color challenge is!

Just now, Aetherskye said:

We also vote on creativity. While yours may not be good, you can still get 3rd or something for creativity. After all, that is what the 3 color challenge is!

i guess sign me up for the three color thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

GOSh DarNIT I aM mAkING YouR MesSAge RiGht NoW

sorry

• Eek! 1

9 hours ago, Rogue Male said:

man all I do are sketches. But I can try to make a piece. Also, by proof, what do you mean?

Like a picture of the layers or your hand on the paper. Something to prove it's yours. I don't want to have to message busy people to confirm it was them (Aka Cyarin; still hasn't replied to me on twitter :/)

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Like a picture of the layers or your hand on the paper. Something to prove it's yours. I don't want to have to message busy people to confirm it was them (Aka Cyarin; still hasn't replied to me on twitter :/)

I still have a feeling that Aspen stole it, mostly because from what I remember they "finished" it pretty quickly...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Katumai said:

I still have a feeling that Aspen stole it, mostly because from what I remember they "finished" it pretty quickly...

Yeah, Were gonna judge it, however not give any prizes to Aspenleaf until it is confirm by Cyarin.

Is breaking the rules to outline in white? I can't really see the lines when they're black; the base colour is to dark. Also is the two submission thing still allowed? Yikes, sorry for the questions.

2 hours ago, Fire Beans said:

Is breaking the rules to outline in white? I can't really see the lines when they're black; the base colour is to dark. Also is the two submission thing still allowed? Yikes, sorry for the questions.

Yes! (For both) 

Honestly, just don’t go overboard with both.