Stray Fawn Community

Clip Studio Paint?

Jojo

Do you guys have any experience with it? For any that don't know it is a drawing software, people tend to compare it to photoshop, especially with the recent price change in photoshop and I am thinking about trying it out and maybe getting it.

If you have any experiences how does it paint? Is it good for lineless painting (I found out in my research that it is grea with lineart but I am really trying to move away from my lineart so that isn't a big point for me). And just in general share your experiences :)

I am also curious about a comparison to Paint tool Sai (which completly stole my heart away) :D

what about Paper? I'm pretty good with that art program. I drew Skisp, another Skisp, Prince, Deer, Dandi, Demi, Refi, Flower Raccoon (another Prince), Insult Man (Baliye), Lyra, Evil Baliye, and I think that's it.

You should really try Paper. It's really good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

what about Paper? I'm pretty good with that art program. I drew Skisp, another Skisp, Prince, Deer, Dandi, Demi, Refi, Flower Raccoon (another Prince), Insult Man (Baliye), Lyra, Evil Baliye, and I think that's it.

Looks like Paper is only a mobile device app (I am looking for a desktop app). It does sound good though :D

Just now, Renio? said:

hah

I meant real paper.

wow

YOU FOOL!

Maybe you are the fool considering that there is really an app like that you didn't know about ;)

Apart from that I like drawing on real paper in general but I never have enough colors no matter how many pencils I have so I like digital much better :D

Just now, Thunder Gourd said:

Maybe you are the fool considering that there is really an app like that you didn't know about ;)

Apart from that I like drawing on real paper in general but I never have enough colors no matter how many pencils I have so I like digital much better :D

heh

I wish my phone was charged so I could show you all my beautiful art.

• Like 1

Just now, Renio? said:

I think I'll go see what Paper is now

If it's good I might download it

not sure

I wish I had an Ipad to draw on (my phone is way to small) though for mobile devices I've heard great things about Procreate :D

Just now, Thunder Gourd said:

I wish I had an Ipad to draw on (my phone is way to small) though for mobile devices I've heard great things about Procreate :D

I have an iPhone with a fat case and you wonder how I draw with IbisPaint.

1 hour ago, Thunder Gourd said:

You should totally get Procreate if you had the money and device. I think it’s iOS exclusive (iPhone and iPad) but it’s very professional. I made this on it!

DBCA2CED-EADB-4DC3-B18C-F3A720D68F38.thumb.jpeg.c184bddb9296fde78f204d7f4199513a.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renio? said:

I know who all of those are pretty much besides Lyra, that's kinda sad (I might not know a few others but they sound familiar)

12 hours ago, Katumai said:

I've never used it, but FireAlpaca is awesome

I used Firealpace a long time ago but it didn't feel professional enough for me :)