Stray Fawn Community

The Dragon Prince

Sky

This is a place where i can spam The Dragon Prince stuff. You can spam it too! All the pictures and gifs and stuff are straight from google searches, unless otherwise noted

Image result for soren the dragon prince

Image result for soren the dragon prince(what in the world...)

1 hour ago, pebbleheart said:

is it good? i've heard abt it along with the voltron and she-ra fandom 

Image result for shegontron

YES IT IS. Also, I've seen a lot about how one of the main character, Callum, looks like a hybrid of Keith and Lance from Voltron.

Also, in the first season the way they did the animation was kinda weird, but they changed it for season 2. Don't let it throw you off! 

Image result for the dragon prince

1 minute ago, Rogue Male said:

YES IT IS. Also, I've seen a lot about how one of the main character, Callum, looks like a hybrid of Keith and Lance from Voltron.

Also, in the first season the way they did the animation was kinda weird, but they changed it for season 2. Don't let it throw you off! 

Image result for the dragon prince

GASPS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Image result for callum the dragon prince

kinda looks like it thought SKSKSKSKSK

• Like 1

some videos from TDP's channel

The trailer

The full intro to the first episode

Soren's version... (If you're gonna watch the show, don't watch it until you've watched a few episodes! That way you'll know how Soren is xD)

@pebbleheart I forgot! MAke sure you watch the endcredits, there are some cool sketches of stuff that are really cool to see and sometimes give hints and stuff but also shows cute moments between characters and stuff

• Like 1

The animation reminds me of a... err, more cartoon-like Fire Emblem Fates cutscene? But admittedly it still looks pretty good. Can I find this on Netflix?

(If you’re not aware; a cutscene from FE Fates looks like this)

F2E83715-21C1-471D-88F5-C2B75589476A.thumb.jpeg.019a2e654ddad163da9f51e41ab638b8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

The animation reminds me of a... err, more cartoon-like Fire Emblem Fates cutscene? But admittedly it still looks pretty good. Can I find this on Netflix?

(If you’re not aware; a cutscene from FE Fates looks like this)

F2E83715-21C1-471D-88F5-C2B75589476A.thumb.jpeg.019a2e654ddad163da9f51e41ab638b8.jpeg

literally the only place you can find it on is Netflix, as it's a Netflix Original. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

I just started watching this I’m on like episode three I’m not going to read this in case there are any spoilers...

Once you finish season 1, you can read everything, though some stuff might not make sense to you (but they won't be spoilers) until season 2.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...