Stray Fawn Community

Trash Art Dump

Renio2490

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

Are you sure?

Everything I've ever seen you write on paper is beautiful.

because it's in cursive. I only write in cursive for fancy stuff

1 minute ago, Rogue Male said:

because it's in cursive. I only write in cursive for fancy stuff

I don't even know how to write cursive. I took French and we had these little booklets and we had to complete the things in them. We had cursive in those books, but it was in French.

Also I heard you have 4 day weeks?

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

Also I heard you have 4 day weeks?

Yes I do. Just one benefit of going to a tiny private christian school :D (some more: I know everyone, they know me, no bullies, only four hours of school a day though the homework takes a while, they teach handwriting (don't know what grades, at least 5th and 6th), and a lot more. I love my school xD

Here's a picture of my handwriting (we had to write out what we did in an experiment in Science)(I would've given a picture of a larger amount of handwriting, but those papers are all paragraphs/essays about Christian stuff and I didn't want to upset you)

image.png.70c27d42452811b5ce94db379fdd242d.png

2 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

Yes I do. Just one benefit of going to a tiny private christian school :D (some more: I know everyone, they know me, no bullies, only four hours of school a day though the homework takes a while, they teach handwriting (don't know what grades, at least 5th and 6th), and a lot more. I love my school xD

Here's a picture of my handwriting (we had to write out what we did in an experiment in Science)(I would've given a picture of a larger amount of handwriting, but those papers are all paragraphs/essays about Christian stuff and I didn't want to upset you)

I can relate on the bad handwriting (I also probably would have eye-rolled to a parallel universe if I saw any Christian stuff no offense)

• Like 1

I wish I could go to your school. Though I wouldn't really like the Christian part. My school is a public school, all of the teachers are rude (except the ones I get), Monday-Friday weeks and 7ish hour days. And I wouldn't have gotten upset with the Christian stuff, because it takes me forever to read that and process that (says the person who literally all hours of the day when has a good book reads and ignores everyone).

5 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

WAIT, sorry if this is an offense question, I'm just curious: If you go to a Christian school, do you not learn how rainbows work?

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

I can relate on the bad handwriting (I also probably would have eye-rolled to a parallel universe if I saw any Christian stuff no offense)

The Christian stuff isn't that bad. As we know, it really doesn't matter. And one point I went to a church but I really didn't care about whatever they said. Since my "friend's" (their mother ran over our fat fluffy cat. he was laying in the middle of the road so...) always drove me. They left me behind the second time. I still hate them.

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

WAIT, sorry if this is an offense question, I'm just curious: If you go to a Christian school, do you not learn how rainbows work?

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

I wish I could go to your school. Though I wouldn't really like the Christian part. My school is a public school, all of the teachers are rude (except the ones I get), Monday-Friday weeks and 7ish hour days. And I wouldn't have gotten upset with the Christian stuff, because it takes me forever to read that and process that (says the person who literally all hours of the day when has a good book reads and ignores everyone).

Our teacher/principal or whatever looks really scary. In reality, he tells bad jokes, plays old songs, and doesn't try to make our unruly class look good in front of the visitors... we spent about 10 minutes talking off-topic in one of the classes today. And there was a boy (and his father) who was visiting to see if he liked the school.

Just now, Rogue Male said:

Our teacher/principal or whatever looks really scary. In reality, he tells bad jokes, plays old songs, and doesn't try to make our unruly class look good in front of the visitors...

I hate our principal. And our vice principal.

THEY BOTH SUCK

we have to sing our national anthem every morning and they don't even use the 'right' one! It was probably one they found off youtube. The new one isn't Christian, and every time I hear "God keep our land" I get really mad. But I don't really care that much. Sometimes they have some random teacher come up and sing the anthem.

55 minutes ago, Renio? said:

Here you goimage.thumb.jpg.d001a04f524ea5c71e553cff0bf6b4c5.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.bf6e3efeac528042a68ac208c7574a4f.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7879aea5a02dac001a2ed424b6a8f5c7.jpg(this is a sketch so that’s why it might be hard to see)

Is that my fav ship and insult biscuit man? ❤️

What do you mean?

I see a lot Christians saying stuff like they're the creation of god and stuff, instead of the scientific reason, idk I'm not familiar with that stuff 

2 minutes ago, Renio? said:

The Christian stuff isn't that bad. As we know, it really doesn't matter. And one point I went to a church but I really didn't care about whatever they said. Since my "friend's" (their mother ran over our fat fluffy cat. he was laying in the middle of the road so...) always drove me. They left me behind the second time. I still hate them.

It's more of a personal thing, I'm bitter over a lot of that kind of stuff. Past experiences are to blame for that. What really pisses me off is that people have said "Poor kid, it's her mother's fault she's been led astray" THOSE EXACT WORDS. MY MOM DIDN'T DO SHIT, SHE HAS PROBLEMS BUT YOU CANT KEEP USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR HOW SCREWED UP I AM. SHE MAY HAVE HAD A PART OF IT, BUT MOST OF IT WASNT HER. YOU CANT FRICKING BLAME HER FOR ME NOT BEING A CHRISTIAN.

sorry im salty

and that lady who ran over the cat sucks

Just now, Renio? said:

yes. that's Demdi, and that's Insult Man (Baliye).

Yay (I have to go and shower then eat dinner be back)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

It's more of a personal thing, I'm bitter over a lot of that kind of stuff. Past experiences are to blame for that. What really pisses me off is that people have said "Poor kid, it's her mother's fault she's been led astray" THOSE EXACT WORDS. MY MOM DIDN'T DO SHIT, SHE HAS PROBLEMS BUT YOU CANT KEEP USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR HOW SCREWED UP I AM. SHE MAY HAVE HAD A PART OF IT, BUT MOST OF IT WASNT HER. YOU CANT FRICKING BLAME HER FOR ME NOT BEING A CHRISTIAN.

We should get off that topic. 

My friend's cat, Pepper, ran away and we always say she's dead. I like to believe she's my friend's cat right now, like reincarnation.
I'm going to get off the topic of my friend for reasons.

Just now, Renio? said:

We should get off that topic. 

My friend's cat, Pepper, ran away and we always say she's dead. I like to believe she's my friend's cat right now, like reincarnation.
I'm going to get off the topic of my friend for reasons.

sorry, I get extremely bitter over that stuff. 

anyway, that sucks. My parents gave away my cats from when I was little when we moved. I don't remember where they are now, but I hope they're still alive. I miss them.