Stray Fawn Community

Trash Art Dump

Renio2490

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

sorry, I get extremely bitter over that stuff. 

anyway, that sucks. My parents gave away my cats from when I was little when we moved. I don't remember where they are now, but I hope they're still alive. I miss them.

It's fine. We all get bitter and mad over something.

My sister's black watermelon can hate you one second, and love you the other. She's so fat. We call her Meow Meow, but in some stupid voice. She's named after our old cat named Stella that we Meow Meow (still in some stupid voice). My sister literally spent thousands of dollars on that cat. We all loved her. She's dead now. We'll never forget that beautiful lovely cat. I don't remember one time she ever tried to bite anyone.

6 hours ago, Bear poop said:

People making fun and hating on christian stuff

hides in a corner

Is there something wrong? And we aren’t making fun of Christian stuff. Someone might be hating on it, but it’s probably not because of anyone who believes in god. I don’t know. 

But I’ll but right back after this check on my 30 notifications 

The somewhat self absorbed oracle... She wasn't going to be like that but its honestly kind of fun to have Biscuit man and Oracle lady fighting alot...

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Sounds like you’ve come a long way in art then. These look great by the way ^^

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Sounds like you’ve come a long way in art then. These look great by the way ^^

I can't bare looking at my art from a year ago. And thanks, I would've have dumped some "refs" here but my book bag was taken away with the art in it.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio? said:

I can't bare looking at my art from a year ago.

Hey, I can relate to that.. I make art almost a week or a day or two, and immediately I cringe at them, I don’t know why, it’s not even a year that I give them a chance, so I’m like.. REALLY BAD at appreciating my art even if it slowly ages, so perhaps you and I can just learn to at least appreciate our work and mistakes from the past, and not stress about it either, everytime I stress about my art I come so close to crumbling them up and throwing them away, so you don’t want that.. ;-;

(at least I used to appreciate my work when I was a child.. now I’m just a dumb teenager with no innocence T^T)

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Hey, I can relate to that.. I make art almost a week or a day or two, and immediately I cringe at them, I don’t know why, it’s not even a year that I give them a chance, so I’m like.. REALLY BAD at appreciating my art even if it slowly ages, so perhaps you and I can just learn to at least appreciate our work and mistakes from the past, and not stress about it either, everytime I stress about my art I come so close to crumbling them up and throwing them away, so you don’t want that.. ;-;

(at least I used to appreciate my work when I was a child.. now I’m just a dumb teenager with no innocence T^T)

I give my art one year before I just keep it in my corner. I swear I have a piece of art I remember being really proud of and now I look at it and think: I hate this. This is disgusting. I can list over 200 things bad about this.

If I get stressed and can't draw, you know what I do? Don't draw. I think at one point I never drew anything for a month because I never had time to. And I wasn't busy, I just really didn't want to draw. And if I tried to draw, I probably would become stressed because 1. My pencil is always being mean and 2. HOW DO I DRAW THIS AGAIN?!

I make at least one drawing a day. I have a cartoon style, and I like it that way. That way I don't have to deal with all this anatomy. If I colour something, it immediately becomes my favourite. I never colour anything so I just sketch. How about you try doodle the weirdest stupidest things ever, and try redoing it on the back. I did that and I came out with... weird things. A long dog, horse-like thing, athlete rabbit-dog? It was weird, but fun. 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
33 minutes ago, Renio? said:

If I get stressed and can't draw, you know what I do? Don't draw.

I wish it were that simple for me, really.. I’ve just been having an art obsession that I won’t even stop drawing, even if it means stressing me out because I can’t draw this well or I don’t know what to draw at all ;-; and I feel like that’s just coming from the lack of creativity, mainly because I also have an obsession with drawing my favorite char.

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I wish it were that simple for me, really.. I’ve just been having an art obsession that I won’t even stop drawing, even if it means stressing me out because I can’t draw this well or I don’t know what to draw at all ;-; and I feel like that’s just coming from the lack of creativity, mainly because I also have an obsession with drawing my favorite char.

:(
Are you able to mix 2 creatures and make a new one? Like a bearyena.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 hours ago, Renio? said:

:(
Are you able to mix 2 creatures and make a new one? Like a bearyena.

;-;... you just brought me back to me old childhood days... I remember when I made a bobcoon (a bobcat and a raccoon combined) that was inspired by my Maine Coon cat, agh but I can’t remember all of the other mix creatures that I made.. I feel like the bobcoon idea was more recent(about four or five years I should say, I dunno tbh)

All I can ever really remember is that I liked mixing up creatures, and I absolutely LOVE the bearyena in Niche! I wish it could make a laughing sound in the game, like a real hyena, but maybe with some bear growls mixed in too.

• 2 weeks later...