Stray Fawn Community

Warriors : In The Night

medicine cat

Welcome back to my warriors playthroughs!! >:3 This time I'll be starting with FOUR warriors! Judging by their different skills, they will be assigned to their role. I'm going to try to focus on plot mainly, so buckle in and prepare for a ride.

Our clan is started by four founding members. They are by no means individually extremely noble or astounding, but what they start together is noble indeed- something bigger than they. 
The first cat of the four is a red tom named Stillrunner. He is quiet and mild, but can joke around and has a tinge of sass when he wants to. He was a great fighter when he was young, but he was blinded in an accident where he was chased down and blinded by predators and now only sees visions given to him by Starclan. Though most medicine cats are respectful and awed in the presence of Starclan, his fiery, strong-willed old warrior personality shows up once in a while and he will argue with them or pester them for answers. He is learning, however, and makes for a fine medicine cat.
The second cat of the four is a ginger she-cat named Leafwing. She is bold and determined, not afraid to fight for what the clan needs. However, she is humble, and refuses to brag about her accomplishments. She is a sturdy, talented warrior, capable of taking hits, but not as good at direct combat.
The third cat is Summerstalker. He is relaxed and direct. He does hold loneliness within his heart, however, which he does not let anyone else see. He harbors feelings for Leafwing but does not know if he is brave enough to tell her. He is an exceptional warrior- the most talented in the whole clan. Most of the clan members view him as eccentric or even odd, but an understanding cat will get to know him and not regret it.
The fourth cat is the younger sister of Stillrunner, Greendew. She is docile and quiet, but is fiercely protetive of her brother. When he left to join the new clan the other cats were joining, she followed him to ensure he would be safe with his impaired eyesight. Despite her good intentions, she is highly curious, to the point where she may annoy others with her constant questions.
Together they form a starting clan, with Stillrunner as medicine cat, Leafwing as leader (making her Leafstar), Summerstalker as deputy, and Greendew as a regular warrior.
71651329_ScreenShot2019-05-08at7_24_50PM.png.e2ad1a7c06b07fb82ed905196e2314ef.png
(From left to right : Stillrunner, Leafstar, Greendew, Summerstalker)
After a few seasons, Summerstalker has the courage to finally approach Leafstar.
"Leafstar," he begins, slashing his tail nervously left to right. He braces himself for rejection and takes a breath. "I.. I would like to know. If you would be my mate."
There is a tense silence for a heartbeat, and it feels like forever to Summerstalker. "Of course, Summerstalker," says the ginger she-cat with a smile. "I would love to."
It isn't long before Leafstar wakes up Summerstalker.
"Summerstalker," she says. "We're to have kits."
He flattens his ears in shock. "Really?" The she-cat nods. He rushes to Stillrunner and tells the medicine cat the news.
Not much long after, their son is born- Sunkit, a brght yellow kit with large ears. He has a unique, stoic personality for a kit, and sticks close to his mother.
Soon after, another young kit is found on clan borders. He is orphaned and alone.
"We will take him in," Leafstar orders, taking him from the jaws of Summerstalker and placing him beside Sunpaw. "You know what? Let's call him Moonkit," she says. Unlike his brother, Moonkit is impish and a trickster. He often likes to wrestle with Sunpaw.
Moonkit matures faster than Sunkit, but insists on waiting for his brother until he is made an apprentice. It is clear that Moonpaw is much different from Sunpaw. he is eccentric and strange. Sunpaw grows bold and more serious, very adamant about becoming a great warrior. The two kits are made apprentices.
"I will mentor Sunpaw," says the she-cat. "And Moonpaw?"
The apprentice's ears perk up.
"You will be with your father."
Soon after the ceremony, she is approached by Greendew.
"Why couldn't I get an apprentice?" asked the she cat. She flattens her ears uncomfortably and shifts on her paws. "I know I'm a slightly unexperienced warrior, but..."
"It's not that I don't trust you, Greendew," states the leader. "I knew if I assigned one of my sons to you and another to Summerstalker, one would be jealous. I promise you will get mentorship with the next kits that come 'round the clan."
Stillrunner is attacked by a bearyena. Summerstalker runs after it but it injures him as well. Luckily, other clan members and the apprentices take it down. The bravery demonstrated by the apprentices makes Leafstar decide that they are deserving of a promotion to warriors.
"I officially dub Moonpaw as Moonforest. Sunpaw, you will be Sunlight." The two toms' coats ruffle up with pride. They are no longer the kits they once were. Moonforest has become a quieter, more reserved warrior, but still has a strange air about him. Sunlight is a bit lonely, for he doesn't know how to show his emotions, but he is confident in his skill.
Moonforest becomes a silent worker, never complaining about any of his duties. He is wise and good at protecting himself but not the best fighter or runner. His mischievous side also comes out now and then.
Sunlight is a bit quick tempered as an adult, especially with those who are slacking. He lacks the same skills as Moonforest.
992359571_ScreenShot2019-05-08at8_10_57PM.png.0a8b0972b099221af27e7f989eb67587.png

• Like 2

Just now, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

How dare you! I'm A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER NOW! HMmph! 

OH YEAH? YOU SO CALLED WEED, I HAVE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES

Just now, Katumai said:

OH YEAH? YOU SO CALLED WEED, I HAVE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES

And I have the power to melt your heart with my profile picture.

Just look at it. TELL ME IT'S NOT CUTE YOU MONSTER!

• Like 1

Just now, Renio? said:

And I have the power to melt your heart with my profile picture.

Just look at it. TELL ME IT'S NOT CUTE YOU MONSTER!

*SCREAMS OF AGONY* YES, YES ITS TO CU TE

• Like 1

Soon after the boys mature, Leafstar announces that she is pregnant again. Meanwhile, Moonforest and Sunlight are discussing their own plans.
"You know," begins Moonforest, flicking his tail, "I think I'll ask that Greendew if she wants to be my mate." He gets up and approaches the she-cat, Sunlight squints and watches from a distance.
"Greendew!" he calls to his friend, who looks at him. "I have a question for you."
"Yes, Moonforest?"
"I'm wondering if you'd-" he begins, hesitating. "If you'd like to be my mate."
The she-cat looks at him and flattens her ears. "Oh. I'm sorry, Moonforest, but.. I'm not really ready for a relationship right now. I'm barely an adult she-cat myself, and you only just became a warrior. Please don't take it personal..."
"No, I understand," He says with a smirk, feigning confidence.
"What did she say?" Asked Sunlight. The dark brown tom sat down beside his brother with a huff.
"Nothing worth retelling."
~~~~~~
Leafstar gives birth to another son. She names him Spiritkit for his wistful look and mysterious personality- not to mention that Stillrunner takes interest in him, saying the kit has great things in store for him. He is rather mischievous, sometimes aggressive.
"He has the same spirit as I once did," says the medicine cat.
Summerstalker dies of old age. Regretfully, Leafstar stands upon her rock.
"I assign the new deputy to be Sunlight."
The clan is joined by a young, apprentice-aged she-cat. Jolly and mild-mannered, she helps distract the sons of Summerstalker and attracts the attention of a grieving Leafstar.
Summerstalker dies of illness and the clan is stricken with grief.
"What is your name?"
"Visitpaw," she says. "I've been wandering for as long as I can remember. I want a permanent place to live."
"You can find it here."
Visitpaw is assigned to Greendew as her apprentice, which makes Greendew overjoyed.
1688822037_ScreenShot2019-05-09at5_13_26PM.png.62bf62a535d71702d742b394ea81f4f6.png
Spiritkit matures into Spiritpaw, and it is time for him to be assigned to a mentor. He is less mischievous and more relaxed now, and shows signs of being more mature.
"I think he would be a fine medicine cat," she says. "He's talked to me about it."
"That'd be perfect," says Stillrunner. "I will take him as my apprentice."
After some time, Stillrunner receives a vision from Starclan telling him that they need to move to a new place- but they do not tell him which direction he is to go. He consults Leafstar, and she calls a clan gathering.
It's time to choose our new home," she says.
253776955_ScreenShot2019-05-09at5_19_34PM.png.53ee4315bc6577201d6db8a74369bd0f.png
"I hope we go West," whispers Spiritpaw to Visitpaw.
"Me too," she says. "It looks beautiful."
"I say we go East," suggests Moonforest, ruffling his fur. "Seems less hot all the time."
"West!" Pipes up Greendew.
"What do you think Starclan is telling you?" she asks Stillrunner.
"They refuse to answer," says Stillrunner hesitantly. "But we must go."
"We should stay here," insists Sunlight, looking his mother sternly in the eyes. "We are far too unprepared to move somewhere new. Especially after dad..." he trails off.
The clan erupts into an argument. "Enough!" Shouts Leafstar. "We will discuss this tomorrow instead."
The clan parts, each of them having a new aspect when they come back the next morning.
"I don't want to argue," says Moonforest. "You all decide."
"I agree," says Greendew. Moonforest smiles at her.
"I feel like we are being pointed to the West," confesses Stillrunner.
"I hold my statement from yesterday," contests Sunlight. "We don't know what we're getting into, mother."
"We are going West," states Leafstar.

• Like 1

The clan settles into the new island.
A bearyena comes after the clan, and the clan rallies to fight it. Leafstar and Sunlight take it down together.
Soon after, Visitpaw grows into a full adult. She is now a full-grown, energetic and jolly warrior. Her sunny personality attracts those around her. She takes the warrior exam and is judged by Leafstar to see if she performs sufficiently.
"Your personality is infectious and jolly, but you are quick to flee from trouble," she says. "You are skilled enough to be a warrior, however. You may not be too clever and you might be fragile, but you are an exceptional fighter. I dub you Visithaunt, for your ghostly pelt."
Some days later, Sunlight approaches Greendew.
"I would like to know if you want to be my mate. We need more young warriors."
"I don't. I don't think you're my type, Sunlight," says Greendew softly. "I'm sorry," she says.
Moonforest nudges his brother playfully when he returns. "Welcome to the rejection club, pal."
~~~
Soon after Visithaunt's promotion, Spiritpaw becomes fully grown. He is now a mischevious young tom.
"We will now call you Spiritvision," says his father to him in a dream one night. "It will soon be your turn to receive the blessing of Starclan as the head medicine cat, at the departure of Stillrunner."
"Dad!" shouts the tom, now seeming like a kit once more. He runs to his father and nuzzles him. Summerstalker licks his son and disappears.
"Mom!"" Yowls Spiritvision, running into her den. "A message.. from Dad!"
He tells his mother what he heard.
"That is wonderful," she says with a smile. "Don't wake anyone else up, though."
"Good morning, Spiritvision," says Stillrunner when Spiritvision wakes up the next morning. Was he told that by his mother or did Starclan tell him in his dreams, too? Did Starclan tell him he would die soon? Spiritvision decides not to ask. He feels pride in the dream he received and eagerly awaits more word from his father.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, medicine cat said:

Soon after Visithaunt's promotion, Spiritpaw becomes fully grown. He is now a mischevious young tom.
"We will now call you Spiritvision," says his father to him in a dream one night. "It will soon be your turn to receive the blessing of Starclan as the head medicine cat, at the departure of Stillrunner."
"Dad!" shouts the tom, now seeming like a kit once more. He runs to his father and nuzzles him. Summerstalker licks his son and disappears.
"Mom!"" Yowls Spiritvision, running into her den. "A message.. from Dad!"
He tells his mother what he heard.
"That is wonderful," she says with a smile. "Don't wake anyone else up, though."
"Good morning, Spiritvision," says Stillrunner when Spiritvision wakes up the next morning. Was he told that by his mother or did Starclan tell him in his dreams, too? Did Starclan tell him he would die soon? Spiritvision decides not to ask. He feels pride in the dream he received and eagerly awaits more word from his father.

so basically, "I can't wait for Stillrunner to die!"

• Like 1

I wanna see a relationship here where they DONT have children, I think it could be interesting (BECAUSE %95 OF RELATIONSHIPS IN WARRIORS ENDS IN BABIES, LIKE WHY?)

• Like 3

Time passes without any new members or exciting events- until a bearyena comes after the clan. The clan attacks it successfully.
Stillrunner dies, and Spiritvision takes over as main medicine cat.
Moonforest later finds and takes in a pretty apprentice-aged she-cat. She is calm with a heart for mischief, and has pretty fangs.
"What is your name?" Moonforest asks her.
"Chewpaw," she says with a grin. Moonforest presents her to Leafstar.
"You will be mentored by Moonforest," she says with a flick of her tail. 
Since she is an older apprentice, Chewpaw is soon promoted to a warrior and is renamed Chewflame for her adamant, determined personality. She is highly curious and is known for being tough. While good at combat, she is lacking in other warrior skills.
261197231_ScreenShot2019-05-10at5_25_19PM.png.aa5c821135dd978d2d54c8f833ebfed3.png
Chewflame comes to Visithaunt one day.
"You know, I think I'd like to ask Sunlight to be my mate," she says.
"The deputy?" Visithaunt flicks her ears. "That's ambitious. But he was turned down by Greendew a few moons ago, perhaps he'd be interested in a mate still."
"Sunlight!" Chewflame calls, strolling over to him. "You know, I was wondering... If you'd.. Like to be my mate."
The male looks her up and down before nodding slowly. "I will be your mate, Chewflame."
Chewflame leaps to her paws. "Really? Great!"
Soon after, Chewflame announces she is to have a litter with Sunlight. Moonforest nudges his brother playfully.
"Good going, bro."
Chewflame has a son, who she names Flexkit. He is a hardy kit and always gets up even after falling over or bumping into something.
Leafstar dies of old age, and Sunlight takes over, becoming Sunstar.
177340822_ScreenShot2019-05-10at5_47_19PM.png.0e0d9dc7d418f8a26406a3f86937d8ed.png
"With a heavy heart, I must choose my deputy," he says. "Visithaunt."
Visithaunt is shocked, but she accepts the offer.
Flexkit grows into Flexpaw. He is still calm and unfazed by most everything, and shows promise in being a warrior with nerves of steel.
"I assign you to Greendew," Sunstar says. Greendew smiles with excitement- the last time she's had an apprentice is when the deputy, Visithaunt, was an apprentice.
Sunstar and Chewflame announce another kitting.
A bearyena attacks the clan, but they take it down and tame its young.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, medicine cat said:

Time passes without any new members or exciting events- until a bearyena comes after the clan. The clan attacks it successfully.
Stillrunner dies, and Spiritvision takes over as main medicine cat.
Moonforest later finds and takes in a pretty apprentice-aged she-cat. She is calm with a heart for mischief, and has pretty fangs.
"What is your name?" Moonforest asks her.
"Chewpaw," she says with a grin. Moonforest presents her to Leafstar.
"You will be mentored by Moonforest," she says with a flick of her tail. 
Since she is an older apprentice, Chewpaw is soon promoted to a warrior and is renamed Chewflame for her adamant, determined personality. She is highly curious and is known for being tough. While good at combat, she is lacking in other warrior skills.
261197231_ScreenShot2019-05-10at5_25_19PM.png.aa5c821135dd978d2d54c8f833ebfed3.png
Chewflame comes to Visithaunt one day.
"You know, I think I'd like to ask Sunlight to be my mate," she says.
"The deputy?" Visithaunt flicks her ears. "That's ambitious. But he was turned down by Greendew a few moons ago, perhaps he'd be interested in a mate still."
"Sunlight!" Chewflame calls, strolling over to him. "You know, I was wondering... If you'd.. Like to be my mate."
The male looks her up and down before nodding slowly. "I will be your mate, Chewflame."
Chewflame leaps to her paws. "Really? Great!"
Soon after, Chewflame announces she is to have a litter with Sunlight. Moonforest nudges his brother playfully.
"Good going, bro."
Chewflame has a son, who she names Flexkit. He is a hardy kit and always gets up even after falling over or bumping into something.
Leafstar dies of old age, and Sunlight takes over, becoming Sunstar.
177340822_ScreenShot2019-05-10at5_47_19PM.png.0e0d9dc7d418f8a26406a3f86937d8ed.png
"With a heavy heart, I must choose my deputy," he says. "Visithaunt."
Visithaunt is shocked, but she accepts the offer.
Flexkit grows into Flexpaw. He is still calm and unfazed by most everything, and shows promise in being a warrior with nerves of steel.
"I assign you to Greendew," Sunstar says. Greendew smiles with excitement- the last time she's had an apprentice is when the deputy, Visithaunt, was an apprentice.
Sunstar and Chewflame announce another kitting.
A bearyena attacks the clan, but they take it down and tame its young.

(screenshot by me from Sims 4. I thought this fits Flexkit/paw quite well xD)

FLEXIN'

498141380_02-08-19_8-48-09PM.png.5f0f940ddcfc37424fa5f81664008415.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Chewflame and Sunstar's next kit is born- a daughter.
"What will you call her?" asked Spiritvision, examining the kit.
"Veilkit."
Veilkit is sweet and mild, always behaving her mother.

Flexpaw grows into an adult, and is promoted to a warrior. He is renamed Flexflight for his speed. He is a soft-spoken warrior, but his strength still leaves other cats in awe. He has a hidden temper, though, and can be strongly defiant if he thinks the clan is being cheated by someone.
Soon enough, Veilkit is promoted to Veilpaw.
"I want you to mentor your sister," Sunstar says to Flexflight. Flexflight simply nods, but on the inside he is excited- Veilpaw is a hardy apprentice, and with his help will excel. He is able to let up around her as well- he becomes mischievous and is able to joke, a side of him many cats don't see.
934250949_ScreenShot2019-05-13at2_35_09PM.png.c1d7b8fa7cd6f6ae82f7b1af40297911.png
He trains her into being a warrior, and Veilkit grows into Veilvine. 
"You have done well," Flexflight says. "But you need to let go of your inhibitions. You are too careful, and if you spend a lot of time thinking during a dangerous situation rather than acting, someone an get hurt in your delay." He smiles and nuzzles her. "I am proud."
Veilvine has a good heart, but her beauty makes her finicky and even a bit vain. Luckily, she has Flexflight to call her out. She's a good fighter, but is slow when it comes to speed.
Greendew dies of old age. In mourning for the loss of their last original clan member, Sunstar and Moonforest go off to bury her.
"You.. go on," Moonforest says quietly, laying beside where she is buried. "I'll stay here for a bit."
A bearyena comes after the clan. Most clan members rush to fight it, but Flexflight watches Veilvine run off into the thicket. Infuriated, he yells after her. "Veilvine! Get back here!" But he has to pay attention- he hears his father yowling in pain. He runs at the bearyena and helps Moonforest pull it off of Sunstar. They defeat the bearyena, but it's too late- Sunstar is dead.
"VEILVINE!" Yowls Flexflight, and the other warriors cower. She completely ignored his advice, costing the life of their father! He dives into the thicket, following her scent. "How dare you abandon our-" he stops dead in his tracks to see his sister protectively curling around a kit.
"Is everyone okay?" She asks, keeping her gaze on the small bundle. "I saw the kit in the bearyena's way and managed to get it to safety here. I think it's an orphan." She looks up at her brother. "I'm sorry that I didn't fight. I tried to follow my instincts, like you said."
"The beast took the life of our father," says Flexflight sadly.
Veilvine lets out a muffled mournful yowl into her own fur as to not frighten the kit. Cringing with sympathy for his sister's grief, Flexflight tries to change the subject.
"Let's get back to camp," he says. "Bring the kit.""
They return to find the cats huddled with concern, their eyes on Chewflame. She is huddled next to the lifeless body of Sunstar, eyes wide with fear and sorrow.
"It will be all right. He hunts with Starclan now," says Flexflight, laying beside his mother.
"I don't know what I'm going to do," mumbles the traumatized she-cat.
"We will care for you. You do not need to know right now what you are going to do."
"No, I need to know," Chewflame says. "I am pregnant with our third kit."
In fact, her kit is born the next day. She has another daughter, who she names Breathkit.
"Why do you name her that?" asks Veilvine.
"She came after your father's last breath."
Breathkit is docile and melancholy, much like her sister when she was her age.
Meanwhile, Veilvine's kit grows into an apprentice. She has named him Shadowpaw for his dark brown color. He is jolly and lax.
Visithaunt becomes Visitstar with the death of Sunstar.
"It is time to declare my deputy," she says. "Flexflight."
Flexflight's ears prick forward. "An honor."
1753611829_ScreenShot2019-05-13at3_25_57PM.png.2a05ceb55ffd1fa45329ffceea49fbfe.png
Moonforest is not taking the death of his brother well, and often skulks around clan borders.  He rejects the offer of being Shadowpaw's mentor, so Shadowpaw is instead mentored by Veilvine.
The tribe takes in an apprentice-aged cat named  Surgepaw. He is brave and sassy, and is assigned to Flexflight as apprentice.
1749879316_ScreenShot2019-05-13at3_37_35PM.png.8df3eeaff6d0088bd3e99aa462f0f07c.png
Breathkit, meanwhile, grows into Breathpaw. She is relaxed and easygoing. She is assigned to Visitstar due to Moonforest's inability to be consoled.

• Like 1

Shadowpaw grows into a full warrior and is promoted to the name Shadowrock. He has become more soft-spoken and nervous. He is alert to sounds and jumpy.
"What is wrong?" Veilvine asks, sitting beside the kit she helped raise.
"I just. I don't feel like I'm fit to be a warrior," he says. "I think.. I think I want to be a medicine cat."
"Well, Spiritvision is getting old. He could use an apprentice."
So Shadowrock approaches Spiritvision and asks if he could be made an apprentice, and Spiritvision agrees to mentor him.

Surgepaw grows into an adult and is renamed Surgelightning. He is by far the boldest and bravest cat in the clan, though sometimes it makes him disruptive. In fact, the first thing he does after being declared a warrior is approach Veilvine and ask her to be his mate.
"i'm just not interested in you that way," the she-cat says.
"Well fine!" Surgelightning mutters to himself. "How about you, Visitstar~?" He asks, swishing his tail.
"...Sure, Surgelightning," she says. She shrugs. She wasn't going to be young forever- she might as well have a mate now.
The tribe is also joined by a young warrior male named Thawear. He is relaxed and mild but is quick to stand up for what is right.
1555363110_ScreenShot2019-05-13at8_04_31PM.png.96ad3e7632c07eac801fc42322e4d816.png
Breathpaw grows into a warrior and is named Breathmouse. She has become more relaxed with her age and confident in herself.
Moonforest dies of old age, and the clan is silent in respect for him.
Surgelightning and Visitstar have a daughter, who they name Softkit for her pink-looking fur. Fitting to her name, she is sweet and kindhearted.

• Like 1