Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

Just now, Dumbledoor said:

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I-I'm not sure I guess I should start with and apology..." She sighed deeply. "I am deeply upset about my actions and I am sorry for the wrongs I have committed." She bowed her head in guilt.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"I-I'm not sure I guess I should start with and apology..." She sighed deeply. "I am deeply upset about my actions and I am sorry for the wrongs I have committed." She bowed her head in guilt.

"It's.... okay." He said quietly.

Just now, Dumbledoor said:

Silver looked at the water and layed down. 

Coal walked over, sitting next to her silently. Silver wouldn't chase him away or anything, right? I hope...

2 minutes ago, Dumbledoor said:

"It's.... okay." He said quietly.

"No It may be ok to you but I am a murderer!" She sighed. "I almost killed you and my brother!"

Kirduk came back with Nashill. You'd think they got something, but no. They made flower crowns with flowers on the easy port to give to everyone.

Nashill walked beside Silver. "Hello, ma'am. Would you like a flower crown just as beautiful as you?"

2 minutes ago, Dumbledoor said:

She started sobbing, not realizing Coal.

He blinked. That was uh...not what he expected. Silently, he draped his tail over her back, looking down at her.

Just now, Renio? said:

"Okay ma'am, I'll be moving along." Nashill walked to Shore. "Hello sir, would you like a flower crown?"

Kirduk stood there with a happy face. Nashill makes this place feel so much better!

(So, no one can hear him?)

4 minutes ago, Dumbledoor said:

"Saturn? What do you need an answer to?" Bronze asked.

“Everything I guess why am I like this a-a infected nicheling who goes into murder mode constantly.