Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Eieep!"she squealed then squirmed under her brothers tailfin.

Shore looked under his fin at his sister and his heart felt like it had been stabbed. "No! Bronze this must be a mistake!? It has to Saturn can't be In-f!" he choked out

"brother a-am I and infected?" she asked tears rolling down her face.

"Y-yes you are." Bronze whispered, as he backed up faster. Suddenly, he saw another figure in the darkness, Silver.

• Like 1

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Silver looked at him. Friend. Then, she searched for other nichelings. 

Saturn's vision became tinted silver and she looked at silver and Coal. Friend! She looked at Shore. F- not - No he frie- NO NOT FRIEND _NO HE"S FRIEND!!!

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Saturn's vision became tinted silver and she looked at silver and Coal. Friend! She looked at Shore. F- not - No he frie- NO NOT FRIEND _NO HE"S FRIEND!!!

Bronze looked at Shore. "Run." He whispered, then ran off.

(I imagine the song that goes, Run. Then has dub step like music, but not really)

She walked over to Bronze where silver her friend slunk out of the grass. Silver is friend. Maybe even more. Like best friend? no that didn't fit.

MY SISTER NO! I've failed I'm so sorry mother i've let you down

Just now, FlowerMask said:

He snarled, his massive fangs letting off a small glint from the moonlight.He looked at Silver and Saturn. Friend. He then turned to Bronze and Shore. ...Blood.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Bronze looked at Shore. "Run." He whispered, then ran off.

(I imagine the song that goes, Run. Then has dub step like music, but not really)

Shore couldn't just abandon Bronze even if he should of saved himself.

Saturn watched as she stalked to Bronze and leaped her claws out when something grey blocked her way. Broth- frie- no not friend?

Just now, Katumai said:

He snarled, his massive fangs letting off a small glint from the moonlight.He looked at Silver and Saturn. Friend. He then turned to Bronze and Shore. ...Blood.

Bronze looked at Coal. "Coal! It's me, Bronze!"

(They still have some sense, like sometimes they have little images that pop up in their mind of when they are normal, but that's highly unusual.)

Just now, Renio? said:

Kirduk shook in his little log.

I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! I've got a life to live! I DON'T WANNA DIE!

He started crying.

Silver looked in. "Hello." She said, menacingly. Suddenly, her scar dimmed down and she shook her head. "Go, quick. Before I turn back." She whispered.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Silver looked in. "Hello." She said, menacingly. Suddenly, her scar dimmed down and she shook her head. "Go, quick. Before I turn back." She whispered.

Kirduk got out and started running away.

Bronze looked at Coal. "Coal! It's me, Bronze!"

(They still have some sense, like sometimes they have little images that pop up in their mind of when they are normal, but that's highly unusual.)

He snarled loudly, his huge claws scratching marks into the dirt. He stopped for a moment. Frie-no, not friend, PREY!

Melenme stalked around the grasses, a long silver glowing car running down her shoulder, melenme sniffed around for any sign of 'not friends', 'not friends' are dangerous creatures and must be taken out for the sake of the tribe.

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

He snarled loudly, his huge claws scratching marks into the dirt. He stopped for a moment. Frie-no, not friend, PREY!

Bronze started running again. He saw the sun starting to rise. Yes! Sun!

Bronze started running again. He saw the sun starting to rise. Yes! Sun!

He bolted after Bronze, his paws hitting the ground loudly. 

Shore looked at his sister who advanced on him her tail lashing and her lips drawn back in a snarl. he saw Coal go after Bronze and yelled to warn him. "BRONZE COAL IS COMING!"" And he saw the sun rising.. The tribe can make it!  

While her brother was distracted Saturn leaped on him slashing her claws up his spine satisfied at the noise of flesh ripping.

Shore stared in horror as blood spurt up from the wound and he wailed in agony.

Saturn turned her head smiling wickedly at her brother and brought her paw up ready to use the force of a lion to cut out his throat.

Saturns scar disappeared in a glorious flash of silver and she looked down in confusion and horror at her brother (gtg be back in like 20 mins.) 

Before Silver's scar stopped glowing, she turned around and leaped on top of Bronze. But then, her scar faded and she was left on top of Bronze. "I- I'm sorry." She said shaking her head.