Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

Just now, Renio? said:

Kirduk stopped.

I'm- I'm lost.

He started crying again, wishing he was back with his family. His royal father and mother. His best friend.

He screeched "I WANNA GO HOME!"

Silver heard this. "Over here Kirduk!" She yelled.

• Like 1

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Are you scared of me? It's okay! I'm back to normal! Come on! She yelled.

Kirduk tried to get up, but fell back on to the ground. "I can't get up!"  He yelled, as loud as he could.

1 minute ago, Renio? said:

Kirduk tried to get up, but fell back on to the ground. "I can't get up!"  He yelled, as loud as he could.

Silver got up, looked back at Bronze, and went to Kirduk. She walked over to him and opened her mouth so she could grab his scruff and drag him to camp. But then stopped. Oh right, deadly poison fangs.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Silver got up, looked back at Bronze, and went to Kirduk. She walked over to him and opened her mouth so she could grab his scruff and drag him to camp. But then stopped. Oh right, deadly poison fangs.

Kirduk turned his head around to face her. "What do you think your doing?"

Shore pressed himself to his sister afraid that if anyone touched her she would go into attack mode agian. "Saturn are you alright? I'm so sorry I- I failed you."

Saturn stared at her paws. I almost killed my brother. what kind of sister am I?

Skye was curled in her nest, peacefully sleeping through the night. She had never met an infected creature, as her parents had raised her separate from everyone else. She'd met a few wanderers, but they weren't infected and hadn't stayed with her during the night. Though she hadn't met an infected creature, her Father had told her stories of them. They haunted her nightmares, though she rarely had those. Most of her sleep was consumed by dreams of Skye with her future mate and children. She'd always dreamed of having a family. She just wished her dream would come sooner. (HINT HINT if we're allowed to have our creatures have kids)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogue Male said:

Skye was curled in her nest, peacefully sleeping through the night. She had never met an infected creature, as her parents had raised her separate from everyone else. She'd met a few wanderers, but they weren't infected and hadn't stayed with her during the night. Though she hadn't met an infected creature, her Father had told her stories of them. They haunted her nightmares, though she rarely had those. Most of her sleep was consumed by dreams of Skye with her future mate and children. She'd always dreamed of having a family. She just wished her dream would come sooner. (HINT HINT if we're allowed to have our creatures have kids)

(Shore can yeet himself over there if you'd like.)

1 minute ago, Rogue Male said:

Kirduk heard her breathing and crawled towards the sounds. (He can't walk. and is this okay if I just bring Kirduk to her?)

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

Kirduk heard her breathing and crawled towards the sounds. (He can't walk. and is this okay if I just bring Kirduk to her?)

Skye kept on sleeping. She'd lived her whole life under this Oak tree. Nothing bad had ever happened under it as far as she knew, so it was completely safe to her. It even had a berry bush right below, so she got easy meals each day. Some rabbils also lived nearby. She didn't like killing, so she left the rabbils alone, and they so they learned that she was no threat to them. 

9 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

(We are)

• Like 1

Just now, Rogue Male said:

Skye kept on sleeping. She'd lived her whole life under this Oak tree. Nothing bad had ever happened under it as far as she knew, so it was completely safe to her. It even had a berry bush right below, so she got easy meals each day. Some rabbils also lived nearby. She didn't like killing, so she left the rabbils alone, and they so they learned that she was no threat to them. 

Kirduk crawled closer to her and thought about how creepy this would look so he decided a "hello" would be better than a Nicheling scaring her.

"Hello!"
He was still quite far away, but he hoped she would still hear him.

1 hour ago, Renio? said:

Kirduk crawled closer to her and thought about how creepy this would look so he decided a "hello" would be better than a Nicheling scaring her.

"Hello!"
He was still quite far away, but he hoped she would still hear him.

The sudden noise woke her. She didn't know what woke her, though, so she looked around.

3 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

Silver came over. She tapped her. "Hello? Who are you?" She asked, suddenly there was a rustling in the grass, and Bronze came out. His peacock tail shining in the sunlight.

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Silver came over. She tapped her. "Hello? Who are you?" She asked, suddenly there was a rustling in the grass, and Bronze came out. His peacock tail shining in the sunlight.

She was scared out of her mind to feel a touch on her shoulder. "AHH! Oh, hello. I'm Skye!" Then she heard the "hello" from far away. "Do you have another friend? I think someone said hi from over there." She pointed in the direction the sound came from.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Silver?! Oh I-I'll just leave... I- I don't want to hurt anyone!" SHe said and started violently sobbing.

Silver turned around. "Saturn! What's wrong?"

She was scared out of her mind to feel a touch on her shoulder. "AHH! Oh, hello. I'm Skye!" Then she heard the "hello" from far away. "Do you have another friend? I think someone said hi from over there." She pointed in the direction the sound came from.

"Hi!" He waved to her.

"Ya, that's the scaredy-cat. And the nicheling over there with the peacock tail is Bronze." She said, pointing at them.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Silver turned around. "Saturn! What's wrong?"

"I'm a monster!" She cried and ran to Silver's side pressing herself next to her.