Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Hmm... depends on which way I want to "get rid of him"."

She pounced on her. "What do you mean, get rid of him? You better keep Nashill alive or you won't get the child."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

She pounced on her. "What do you mean, get rid of him? You better keep Nashill alive or you won't get the child."

"He'll be alive, and I'll get the child. I won't kill him as long as you give the kid to me."

"He'll be alive, and I'll get the child. I won't kill him as long as you give the kid to me."

"You better keep him where he is, and then I'll give you the child."

(I can't wait to rp as Phoenix after he gets taken. I also feel like there's a special thing you can give nichelings that makes them infected...)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"You better keep him where he is, and then I'll give you the child."

(I can't wait to rp as Phoenix after he gets taken. I also feel like there's a special thing you can give nichelings that makes them infected...)

"He's staying where he is, trust me. Nashill won't die if you give me the kid."

"I'm taking him where I go. He won't die. He's just be with me."

"Fine. Take him before I change my mind." She said and sat down Phoenix and walked over to Nashill.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Silver looked at Nashill. "She said to talk to you. Wh- what happened? Why did she take Phoenix?"

(MYSCREENTURNEDPINKAGAIN)

"She's uh, an old friend... but there's something else. And Phoenix? Well I assume she wanted him for his looks and because she, I dunno, wanted someone to talk to but figured that no one really wanted to talk to her, so threating me and taking the child is just gonna be better, in her mind.." 

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Phoenix looked up at her. He tried to say something but no noise came out.

Anaisla continued walking. She stopped at a den, covered in moss and surrounded by grass. She dropped Phoenix in the den and walked inside.

(MYSCREENTURNEDPINKAGAIN)

"She's uh, an old friend... but there's something else. And Phoenix? Well I assume she wanted him for his looks and because she, I dunno, wanted someone to talk to but figured that no one really wanted to talk to her, so threating me and taking the child is just gonna be better, in her mind.." 

"Oh. I thought something else was going to happen. But what is the something else?"

Anaisla continued walking. She stopped at a den, covered in moss and surrounded by grass. She dropped Phoenix in the den and walked inside.

Phoenix stared at her then wailed.

"Oh. I thought something else was going to happen. But what is the something else?"

"She changed since the last time I saw her, or talked to her."

Phoenix stared at her then wailed.

"Shh.
Would you like anything?" She asked in a gentle, kind voice.