Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Hello." she said. I'll teach them how to make flower crowns, just like Nashill taught me...

"Hi." Why did Bellatrix have to ruin everything! He thought and glared at his sister.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Hi." Why did Bellatrix have to ruin everything! He thought and glared at his sister.

"So, would you like to know how to make a flower crown? Both of you can learn, it's really easy. Just pick some flowers you'd like, and I'll watch to make sure neither of you get hurt while doing so."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"So, would you like to know how to make a flower crown? Both of you can learn, it's really easy. Just pick some flowers you'd like, and I'll watch to make sure neither of you get hurt while doing so."

"Okay!" He said and rolled down a hill of flowers then picked up some blue and white flowers.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

“Yea!” She looked at her brother and winced.

18 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

He plopped down his flowers and sat in front of her.

"Here, we'll start. I'll do it first, and you'll do it next. If you need help, just ask for it." She picked some random flowers and started making a flower crown.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Here, we'll start. I'll do it first, and you'll do it next. If you need help, just ask for it." She picked some random flowers and started making a flower crown.

She tried to follow her but her paws moved automatically, doing the work for her.

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Seems you already know how to, somehow. I guess your a born flower crown maker!" She chuckled.

She looked at her brother then did something. She sneakily Unfastened  one of the stems so that when she held it up it fell apart. "Whoops.."

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She looked at her brother then did something. She sneakily Unfastened  one of the stems so that when she held it up it fell apart. "Whoops.."

Anaisla caught this. "Hey Bellatrix, don't be like that! We both want flower crowns by the end of the day, don't we?"

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(Did she do it to her own her Phoenix's?)

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

(wait, now this is the most paged rp

oh no)

Maybe. But I can read more in a whole day.

Not a lot. tbh