Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

2 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

"INFECTED?? I've never met an infected creature before, but...," she trailed off. Though she'd never met one, she knew they could be very bad.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone!” She said gazing desperately at Skye with wide eyes.

3 minutes ago, Rogue Male said:

"INFECTED?? I've never met an infected creature before, but...," she trailed off. Though she'd never met one, she knew they could be very bad.

"It's okay. I've only killed my brother, a wanderer, and my father!" She said like it was a normal thing to say.

Bronze just looked at them. "I'm not infected." He said. He stared at Silver. Wow, she's killed a lot of nichelings, but she's still pretty. NO! YOU DON'T LIKE HER!

1 hour ago, Dumbledoor said:

"It's okay. I've only killed my brother, a wanderer, and my father!" She said like it was a normal thing to say.

Bronze just looked at them. "I'm not infected." He said. He stared at Silver. Wow, she's killed a lot of nichelings, but she's still pretty. NO! YOU DON'T LIKE HER!

(are we gonna wait for Renio to respond, or what?)

3 minutes ago, Dumbledoor said:

She’s like me a-a murderer and she’s pretty...Saturn thought.

Just now, Dumbledoor said:

Silver looked at her, her eyes shining. "Oh, I forgot to ask, how did you become infected?"

“I-I don’t know I was standing next to my brother and then this cursed scar glowed silver on my throat it hurt a little like I got a thorn scratched there.

12 hours ago, Dumbledoor said:

11 hours ago, Dumbledoor said:

Silver looked at her, her eyes shining. "Oh, I forgot to ask, how did you become infected?"

3 hours ago, Renio? said:

"Huh. I really don't want to be here." and so Kirduk scooted far away from everyone.

I like being alone. Now I don't have to be stuck in the middle of all this murder talk.

Skye was distracted by Silver's talk of killing and didn't notice Kirduk leaving. "You killed you family??" Now she was scared. This creature could easily kill her... like some creature killed Father. (HiNt)

“W- what I don’t want to kill my Brother I -I love him!” Saturn said her eyes bright with panic. She looked around frantically.

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Skye was distracted by Silver's talk of killing and didn't notice Kirduk leaving. "You killed you family??" Now she was scared. This creature could easily kill her... like some creature killed Father. (HiNt)

"Hey, I was infected. I had no control over my thoughts. Any way, my family hated me and tried to kill me." She said.

"Hey, I was infected. I had no control over my thoughts. Any way, my family hated me and tried to kill me." She said.

'I- Shore would never do that to me!" She said trying to wipe the tears away from her eyes. "Speaking of infected when will the sun set? We need to be far away from these two." She said pointing at Skye and Kirduk.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

'I- Shore would never do that to me!" She said trying to wipe the tears away from her eyes. "Speaking of infected when will the sun set? We need to be far away from these two." She said pointing at Skye and Kirduk.

Silver looked up at the sky. "Soon." She said. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dumbledoor said:

Silver looked up at the sky. "Soon." She said. 

"Oh mouse dung! We have to hurry! Kirduk if you see Shore tell him I'm fine and I'll be with silver... Tell him I love him.."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Oh mouse dung! We have to hurry! Kirduk if you see Shore tell him I'm fine and I'll be with silver... Tell him I love him.."

Silver started walking away to the other side of the island.

Bronze watched her go. "Hey, Saturn. Can I tell you something?"

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Kirduk shook his head. “W-what?? You want me to do you something?”

”and I was just about to meet my sister, too...” He muttered.

1 minute ago, Dumbledoor said:

Silver started walking away to the other side of the island.

Bronze watched her go. "Hey, Saturn. Can I tell you something?"

"Y-yes do hurry I-I don't want to hurt you." she said her voice filled with emotion.

Just now, Renio? said:

Kirduk shook his head. “W-what?? You want me to do you something?”

”and I was just about to meet my sister, too...” He muttered.

She nodded.

"I- I think I know who I like." He whispered.

"O-oh truly? Who ever could it be?" What if it is Silver... Its forbidden though! He could never be her mate! Why does this make me happy...