Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

Kirduk hummed a beautiful tune.

"It'll be a nice day one day, the day it'll nice, one night I won't have to worry, I'll have friends, I'll have a family, nothing will be wrong, we'll all be okay within the hours of day, and one day, we'll be safe at night..." He sung.

4 minutes ago, Dumbledoor said:

"It's Silver." He whispered so quietly that Saturn could barely hear.

She strained to hear and her heart felt heavy with sadness. "O-oh I I'm sorry. Its nearly sunset... I'll see you in the morning.. If your not laying dead at my claws... Or refusing to talk to me..." She said hesitantly then sprinted off. Why do I feel so upset? Irgh I don't deserve to be loved any ways but why Silver!

1 minute ago, Renio? said:

Kirduk hummed a beautiful tune.

"It'll be a nice day one day, the day it'll nice, one night I won't have to worry, I'll have friends, I'll have a family, nothing will be wrong, we'll all be okay within the hours of day, and one day, we'll be safe at night..." He sung.

Just now, Renio? said:

"A night of fireflies, a night of happiness, it'll be okay, one day..."

"Uhh, are you okay?" Bronze asked.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She strained to hear and her heart felt heavy with sadness. "O-oh I I'm sorry. Its nearly sunset... I'll see you in the morning.. If your not laying dead at my claws... Or refusing to talk to me..." She said hesitantly then sprinted off. Why do I feel so upset? Irgh I don't deserve to be loved any ways but why Silver!

"Bye." he said.

But inside, it'll still be okay. Taking your time, you'll learn, not to be like this, with a day to be okay, but inside, you'll be the nicest. With your life, you'll be okay. One day, we'll be here and loving, loving our friends, having a life.

But what if it's not?

4 minutes ago, Dumbledoor said:

"Bye." She said.

She stared at the handsome for of Bronze his fur tinted scarlet in the dying sunset. She ran over to where Silver was.

2 minutes ago, Dumbledoor said:

"Okay..." he trailed off.

"Heh. That's easy for you to say, because at least you weren't torn away from your family, placed into a batch of murderers. How about we hide? Neither of us should or want to die tonight."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She stared at the handsome for of Bronze his fur tinted scarlet in the dying sunset. She ran over to where Silver was.

Silver nodded at her as the moon started coming up. A glowing scar appeared on her side.

1 minute ago, Renio? said:

"Heh. That's easy for you to say, because at least you weren't torn away from your family, placed into a batch of murderers. How about we hide? Neither of us should or want to die tonight."

"Ya, your right." He said and he started running to his hiding spot.

A blazing silver scar burned on her neck. Ow hurt. Friend was here must look for not friend.

Shore was with Kirduk and Bronze because why not at this point. I hope Saturn's not sick tonight... She'll be fine...