Stray Fawn Community

Splatoon

TheCrazyDragonLady

So my family bought our first copy of splatoon a few weeks ago. ITS AWSOME!

For story mode, I'm currently on weird-floating-island #3, and I am looking for the last LVL before I fight the boss for that island. I Also played a bit on the online games, and the roller and splattershot are my current favorites. (Also that mini game is so hard. I can't get past stage 7)

okay listen up in kinda good at splatoon, if you want to have 100x more fun with the game start getting used to the sploosh-o-matic because it (and most other guns) are far more fun than any brushes or rollers for me

this is just me though, do whatever you want

You have... just missed the Goggles-kun that was obsessed with Splatoon months ago. But, I have a lot of experience in both the first and second game. My favorite weapons were always the rollers (I used the Krak-On Splat Roller in both 1 and 2) and when I’m not using a roller, I always was fond of Splattershots and the forbidden Dualies. 

Anyway, fun fact: did you know there’s a Splatoon manga? I’m up to date on all the English volumes and the Splatoon mangas are where I got my username from. The main protagonist is an idiot kid named Goggles and he is baby

B98D2647-4C1E-4DB1-9DFB-F18BAC6CC460.thumb.png.55f4c9b6233b5b295332bf6164004031.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

You have... just missed the Goggles-kun that was obsessed with Splatoon months ago. But, I have a lot of experience in both the first and second game. My favorite weapons were always the rollers (I used the Krak-On Splat Roller in both 1 and 2) and when I’m not using a roller, I always was fond of Splattershots and the forbidden Dualies. 

Anyway, fun fact: did you know there’s a Splatoon manga? I’m up to date on all the English volumes and the Splatoon mangas are where I got my username from. The main protagonist is an idiot kid named Goggles and he is baby

B98D2647-4C1E-4DB1-9DFB-F18BAC6CC460.thumb.png.55f4c9b6233b5b295332bf6164004031.png

I was thinking about looking at it. The only problem is that idk where to find them. We have a library where I live but im not too sure if any splatoon manga's are there.

21 hours ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

I was thinking about looking at it. The only problem is that idk where to find them. We have a library where I live but im not too sure if any splatoon manga's are there.

I just found it magically one day on Amazon. As far as I know it’s not available at my library, so I had to order it online 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...