Stray Fawn Community

Art Requests (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Lil' Sun Leopard

So I already have a ton of work, but I decided I wanted to do more practice with character design. So I will be taking requests, but I have a few pointers:

- The way I draw these characters will be based upon their in-game look as well as their personality and experiences. If you don't want a certain nicheling potentially getting drawn looking different than what they look like in-game, pick a different nicheling.

- (NOT Optional) Please provide a little bit of personality and possibly a short backstory for your nicheling. Doesn't have to be much! This is for the purpose of me practicing character design, and it could even just be what you did with the nicheling in-game.

- Only one request per person please

- Requests close on May 12th

An example of my work:

548766154_Comet-Nobackground.thumb.png.98459029f72b3d9b83e8e45f2570e28e.png

^^^ (Comet, from Jessimew's Fernleaf Islands series and Nicheling Deity pantheon)

773079336_HexandRosalia.thumb.png.ed6349a92347c174ee83640d4c71e9be.png

And some of my own nichelings (with a headcanon)

• Like 6
  • Love 3

May I request a fan favorite, Zebere?D8F7BD51D71492725BB1BF8A1E6F7BD5B5D9103C She's shorter than a typical lean body Nicheling, has a claw-like scar across the middle of her forehead, and lots of tiny scars from scratches on her trunk and nimble fingers. She also has a short pony tail in the back. 

Originally from an ill prepared mountainous tribe that migrated to the savannas and perished, she managed to barely escape the infernos. She swam until she came to another island where she met friends, but after mysterious circumstances, was lost at sea for one year. She returned to another island where her friends had migrated to much to their surprise, and lives happily with them now and trying to court Yanwu, her current crush.

She's a small, lovable bundle of anxiety and very kind. She's somewhat introverted, preferring to keep with those she's familiar with. She's also quite the hopeless romantic, trying her hardest to pursue other females, but due to her shyness and inability to open up, things tend to happen romantically at a much slower pace.

Could you draw Karali or Likana? You can choose which one.IMG_20190510_065114.thumb.jpg.365e81cb0e9c3c665ea7c8b5572cc82e.jpg

Karali: the nicheling version of my main oc. She is fun loving, creative and courageous, but she is impatient and stubborn. 

20181220173955_1.jpg.13fcbf30696b42ae60983ab69230fb70.jpg.3f87b33d3fd820bb5a23fb3d263d3f50.jpg

Likana: Leader of her tribe. She's always up for an adventure and is sassy and a bit reckless, but she's a pretty good leader

This is Plumstar. He is my god of determination. He was born in RiverClan with double home island immunity, so he was sick. He was told all his life that while he could be a warrior, he could never be leader. No sick cat ever had become leader before. As you can guess from his name he managed. He never backed down from a challenge and never let the other clan cats discourage him. He was determined to prove himself but he was never angry towards his clanmates or wanted revenge for their discouraging words. He simply worked and proved himself until he was made deputy and later leader. He was a brave and gentle leader. Never loosing his determination to do the best he could for his clan and after his death he became God of determination.

Plumstar.jpg

20181226142311_1.jpg

Please do my favourite child, Prince!20190508155854_1.thumb.jpg.b9955dc3120604c3851e97b26b2dee60.jpg

If you need the back of him, I can give it to you.

Prince is a gentle creature, but can freak out easily. His like of peace, leads to pure anger when war is introduced. Prince is the only one still running a group. If you need him, he's very accessible. Loves flowers, and really hasn't done anything but be cute to gain the title of the Raccoon God. He blesses children with raccoon masks of their own. he likes playing pokemon and just pokemon in general.

• Like 1

take my boy ,Duki

he's chaotic ( mentally), shy, energetic, introverted and very gentle ^.^

he also likes pissing off his friends alot (even though he doesn't have any)

he doesn't have a back story. he just showed up one day and never left. hope that's okay

here's my boy:

image.png.05fab12d7e8b78d6ecaa87722cdf5738.png

Can you do Blade? (hes the grey one) he was always bitter and resentful, because his whole tribe hated him just for being sick. So, like any logical person, he spread his illness to EVERYONE (there were around 70 creatures, so it was nearly impossible to get rid of) and that's how he became the god of plague. In hell the afterlife, he's pretty chill, and causes all sorts of havoc with his fellow deity Genevieve.

Blade.png

Just came by to say that I absolutely adore your art. It's kind of like the style I'm aiming for (though I'm far from it) and it just looks so good. (Don't mind me, I'm really bad at describing my own feelings via writing)

In case you open these again I would love to submit a character.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Just came by to say that I absolutely adore your art. It's kind of like the style I'm aiming for (though I'm far from it) and it just looks so good. (Don't mind me, I'm really bad at describing my own feelings via writing)

In case you open these again I would love to submit a character.

It's technically still open, (probably should've worded it as "until May 12th"), and thank you very much!

3 minutes ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

I am starting with the first request, which is Raana's

Thank you for telling me I love your art style by the way!

First request is done for @RaanaTheBanana's Raana! I apologize for the semi-long wait, but please enjoy this floofy Raana! I also took the opportunity to practice harsh lighting shading.

Raana.thumb.png.bac508d956902dd4ba23423313b08778.png

@Brokenshock @Snowpeltz @Bostonlobstah Please remember to provide personality and/or a backstory with your requests! If you are unable to provide either of those things just let me know! If you fail to edit your posts or fail to tell me that you cannot provide personality and/or backstory, then other requests will be prioritized. 

If you have any questions on my thought process for the design, feel free to ask!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

If you choose Silver she will be looking kind of menacing with her claws glinting and a long, glowing scar down her side.

If you choose Aries, he will be sitting, trying to look strong but you can tell he's worried.

• 2 weeks later...

Another one down! Thanks for the info @Brokenshock! For Aries I decided to practice backgrounds, particularly grass, and I like the way it turned out! This drawing is more polished than RaanaTheBanana's so I hope they're ok with that. But here it is, I hope you like it! Oh, and I apologize for the long wait, but I hope the background makes up for it.Aries.thumb.png.18ad4f2e4cf894c3e3650fbf32be5b2b.png

If RaanaTheBanana feels like the quality of this piece compared to her request is unfair, she can always ask that Raana's picture be updated to be better quality, all you gotta do is ask.

• Like 4
  • Love 8

35 minutes ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

Another one down! Thanks for the info @Brokenshock! For Aries I decided to practice backgrounds, particularly grass, and I like the way it turned out! This drawing is more polished than RaanaTheBanana's so I hope they're ok with that. But here it is, I hope you like it! Oh, and I apologize for the long wait, but I hope the background makes up for it.Aries.thumb.png.18ad4f2e4cf894c3e3650fbf32be5b2b.png

If RaanaTheBanana feels like the quality of this piece compared to her request is unfair, she can always ask that Raana's picture be updated to be better quality, all you gotta do is ask.

Oh my god! Thank you! It's amazing!