Stray Fawn Community

About The Old Toxic Body.......

Alfamangle

I really liked the old toxic body and suggest we make an updated ver. so here we go!

(Sorry as I do not have a pic of the old toxic body)

Point A. the eyes

Make it have frog pupils again, as this is mainly a swamp thing, it would make sense for it to look like a frog

Point B. What about the pattern

There are two ways to do this
1. (my fav) make it disable pattern and replace it with the froglike dots
2. just overlay the patterns on there (But please make the patterns brighter on toxic body so it won't look odd)

Point C. the looks

Here's something that I don't believe was on the old ver, having it seem hunched over, as in the pic it looks hunched, so wouldn't it make sense if toxic body was hunched? Maybe it is and I can't tell idk.

Just, I really don't like the new-ish design for toxic body and prefer the older more amphibian style. I'm not saying that I hate toxic body since it got a few updates, I just prefer the old.

:3

• Like 2

18 replies to this post

Am I the only one who absolutely would not like the patterns being changed? :( (I like the eyes thing, but changing the patterns to spots? No. It's perfect the way it is, thank you! And changing the body--no. Just change the picture so it's an accurate representation of what it actual looks like.)

this is probably the only suggestion I've ever really not liked. I love Toxic Body the way it is, and I don't want it to change (and my dear Oz and Anaanala to change with it!)

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I’ve seen the frog eyes before.. I would actually love to have them come back in exclusive to the toxic body! It’ll make your Nicheling feel more alien-like eh?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio? said:

You are welcomed into the world of maple syrup

Eyyyyyyy! :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, Renio? said:

Do you live in the USA? Just asking because most people here do.

Yeah, are you asking about if I have an accent? Because I tend to use words from a lot of accents, it’s just a habit of mine, but mostly I have an American accent.

Edit: Sorry I also must’ve misunderstood.. I’m very hot and tired today so I can’t think well, I think now that you thought I might’ve been from Canada, well to be honest I would love to visit the world of maple syrup someday! XD

10 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Yeah, are you asking about if I have an accent? Because I tend to use words from a lot of accents, it’s just a habit of mine, but mostly I have an American accent.

Edit: Sorry I also must’ve misunderstood.. I’m very hot and tired today so I can’t think well, I think now that you thought I might’ve been from Canada, well to be honest I would love to visit the world of maple syrup someday! XD

Canada is weird. I put on 3 pairs of socks tonight, feet were cold. Took them off, boom. Warm. WHAT IS THIS
and I don't really love maple syrup, but eh. I use colour, grey, and favourite a lot. Search up Canadian memes and I think your day will get better. It's even funnier when you are Canadian and it's so true. 
please stop vines I don't like

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

I DEMAND THIS IN THE UPDATE WITH MY INSECTIVOROUS BABE

76404BBE-63F3-46EE-8EF8-BCCA07FFCC2C.thumb.png.35c5af575247232378029428904ef094.png

She’s a cutie! ^w^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
33 minutes ago, Renio? said:

Canada is weird. I put on 3 pairs of socks tonight, feet were cold. Took them off, boom. Warm. WHAT IS THIS
and I don't really love maple syrup, but eh. I use colour, grey, and favourite a lot. Search up Canadian memes and I think your day will get better. It's even funnier when you are Canadian and it's so true. 
please stop vines I don't like

Well even if I wish not be apart of such weirdness, my curiosity of exploration across lands still shines bright :3