Stray Fawn Community

Clans of The Volcano || Warrior Cats Roleplay

wikipedia [he/him]

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Mothfoot waited Dovesky to say they were leaving. If she knew my secret, she would never let me be her deputy. 

The lilac shecat stepped out of the small cave-den, stretching and nodding towards Mothfoot. "You look troubled." She mews, head tilting. "Worried?" 

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

The lilac shecat stepped out of the small cave-den, stretching and nodding towards Mothfoot. "You look troubled." She mews, head tilting. "Worried?" 

"Ya, I hope nothing bad happens at the gathering."

Rivercurrent fell in besides Mothfoot as they started to walk to the neutral territory. “How’s being a Deputy?” She asked him.

I'm not gonna join the roleplay (I don't really do roleplays too much), but did you make the map yourself? Because based off of your other art, it doesn't seem like your style. And it looks awesome so i want to know if there's some map-maker I've never heard of ^^

54 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Rivercurrent fell in besides Mothfoot as they started to walk to the neutral territory. “How’s being a Deputy?” She asked him.

"It's good. Why?"

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"It's good. Why?"

“Eh just wanted to think about something other then the cave for a moment.” 

11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm not gonna join the roleplay (I don't really do roleplays too much), but did you make the map yourself? Because based off of your other art, it doesn't seem like your style. And it looks awesome so i want to know if there's some map-maker I've never heard of ^^

https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/ ^^

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Goldeneyes sat impatiently at the gathering site. Where is Fernclan and Webclan he thought

Pyroash gave an irritated flick of his tail- just as Toucanfern emerged from the thicker trees to the south. She slips over towards the large branch upon where Pyroash was sat, and leaps up

15 hours ago, angelheart said:

Pyroash gave an irritated flick of his tail- just as Toucanfern emerged from the thicker trees to the south. She slips over towards the large branch upon where Pyroash was sat, and leaps up

10 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Rivercurrent padded into meeting place, her fur turned light silver in the light of the moon and stars.

"Can we get started or have the spiders replaced Webclan's brains with cobwebs?"

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

"Can we get started or have the spiders replaced Webclan's brains with cobwebs?"

Rivercurrent’s shoulder fur fluffed up in aggravation. “Our brains are quite fine.” She said to him with only a hint of aggression in her respectful tone.

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Rivercurrent’s shoulder fur fluffed up in aggravation. “Our brains are quite fine.” She said to him with only a hint of aggression in her respectful tone.

"If they arn't then prove that by starting this stupid thing."

(he is salty b/c the volcano gave him no answers)