Stray Fawn Community

Creatures of the Shadows | Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

3 minutes ago, Giant coeclanth said:

` ` If you need help, there's a healing fruit right by me. ` ` Siinana nodded towards a patch of grass.

“Thanks.” She said appreciatively. She walked to the grass and picked up the fruit. 

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Thanks.” She said appreciatively. She walked to the grass and picked up the fruit. 

` ` No problem. ` ` Siinana said. She cleared the grass.

• Like 1

Just now, angelheart said:

"Ar- are... are you sure you should be walking around?" He whispers, creeping forwards through the thorns. 

` ` Well, I'm just heading back to camp, which is only a couple body-lengths from here. ` `

1 minute ago, Giant coeclanth said:

` ` Well, I'm just heading back to camp, which is only a couple body-lengths from here. ` `

“We’re heading to camp.” Azotec materialized besides Siinana.

"Yes... b- but they're c- com.." He presses himself further into the ground. "They're- coming... aren't they?" 

Just now, angelheart said:

"Yes... b- but they're c- com.." He presses himself further into the ground. "They're- coming... aren't they?" 

“Wait who are they?” She asked her voice dubious.

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

` ` What? ` ` Siinana asked. The camp was in sight now, its barriers of jungle foliage standing strong.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Wait who are they?” She asked her voice dubious.

` ` What? ` ` Siinana asked. The camp was in sight now, its barriers of jungle foliage standing strong.

"The- them!" Alinka stutters, eyes wide and brimming with unshed tears. "The bl-.. bloodied ones." 

"The- them!" Alinka stutters, eyes wide and brimming with unshed tears. "The bl-.. bloodied ones." 

“Bloodied hmph must be them two fighting back there or me.. healing requires me to encounter blood and fix bleeding wounds ya know.”

He shivers under the twos gazes, slinking further back into the shadow of the thorns. He's crooning softly to himself, like a parent would to a terrified child- the quills along his jawline quiver with each ragged breath he takes, and tears darken his already perpetually shadowy downy. 

3f941875-74d1-11e9-92de-7b5abae90deb.gif

• Like 1

He shivers under the twos gazes, slinking further back into the shadow of the thorns. He's crooning softly to himself, like a parent would to a terrified child- the quills along his jawline quiver with each ragged breath he takes, and tears darken his already perpetually shadowy downy. 

3f941875-74d1-11e9-92de-7b5abae90deb.gif

Azotec snorts and looks at the trembling nicheling. “Do you want some medicine perhaps I can cure you paranoia?”

• 2 years later...