Moonlight Forest: Adoptable RP

Katumai

"Hey, wake up. You alright?"

"Oh good, you're not dead. Didn't need anything polluting the water."

"Who am I? Oh, yeah, I should probably tell you."

"I'm Crescent. And you're on our island now."

"We're the Tribe of Moonlight, that's all you need to know."

"You're coming back with me, don't know if I can trust you."

SO, this is my second rp. The first one is dead, so i'm making a new one, and it has adoptables this time! Yay!

Rules: 

1. 2 nichelings per person

2. No screaming, please

3. If you start fighting, i'm deleting this

4. Don't kill anyone without permission

5. Please try to stay in character, follow their personalities as much as you can

6. If you can, please give them a color (for their text and stuff)

Traditions

Every full moon, any creature who desires another creature, will set out with others. They will travel to a small island, full of beautiful blue-violet flowers. The creatures will pick the flowers, and travel back to the main camp. They will present the flower to the one their heart desires, and if the other accepts, they go down to the river and drop it in, so it can travel back to the island and plant it's seeds. If the other declines, they will step on the flower, so it can never return home.

Every blue-moon, the tribe celebrates. They gather different types of flowers, and crush them up to make paint. They paint markings on themselves, and celebrate with many things. They then spend the rest of the night in silence, and by dawn, they jump into the river and let the paints wash off.

(If you couldn't tell, this tribe loves flowers)

More Info

The territory is a forest, and in the middle, lies many beautiful trees. The middle gives off a blue aura, and beautiful plants bloom everywhere. Some say, that in the center of the blue forest, a mysterious plant exists. It can apparently heal any wound, and even bring creatures back to life. Nobody knows if this is true though.

Adoptables

Crescent, Mate: None, Children: None, Other family: None, Me

1582501959_Screenshot(5196).thumb.png.8dc97de161bff085619c58e86924b3fe.png

Crescent is the leader of the tribe, and really tries her best. Sometimes she tries a little to hard though, and is often untrustworthy of strangers. She's extremely protective of her tribe, and would do anything to keep them safe. She just hopes to live up to the previous leader, Mistletoe's, expectations.

Domino, Mate: Pumpkin, Children: None, Other family: None, @Brokenshock

2048501036_Screenshot(5197).thumb.png.516221b5432f995828be664e3732df3c.png

Domino is second in command. He's threatening on his exterior, but he's really just a big fluffball who loves his tribe-mates. Crescent has been his best friend since she saved him as a child, and often reassures her that she's doing good as a leader.

Lynx, Mate: Orchid, Children: None, Other family: None, @Brokenshock

1085954632_Screenshot(5198).thumb.png.6d00cc890df740b52bdadea4db8b911d.png

Lynx is a fierce warrior, and is usually the first one to fight danger. She acts like she doesn't care about her tribe, or anyone in it, but that couldn't be more incorrect. She has a lot of hate and sadness built up inside of her, but nobody has bothered to try and pull her out of her hard shell. She really just needs a shoulder to cry on.

Lobster, Mate: None, Children: None, Other family: None, unowned

875620702_Screenshot(5199).thumb.png.13332e41e6fad23f1af7490bfd0f4a5e.png

Lobster has always had a hard time making friends, as if his stupid name wasn't enough (curse you mother), he's also awkward, a little shy, and he's PINK. WHAT KIND OF NICHELING IS PINK?! He sees %95 of everything about him as a flaw, and it can really drag him down.

Chime, Mate: None, Children: none, Other family: none, @Jasper

1500911808_Screenshot(5200).thumb.png.bd45a5c0a947faecac684d51df3486c1.png

Chime is the resident healer, and she's good at it. She might as well be the tribe's mother, considering she shoves herbs down the throats of anyone who has a tiny nick in their ear. Chime can speak to the deceased apparently, and can even receive visions. She can easily predict weather too.

Tunnel, mate: none, children: none, ohter family: none, unowned

1028811112_Screenshot(5201).thumb.png.a0ada7529c72eb8524d8be93cb593d84.png

Tunnel was found in the river, his mother was floating next to him, unmoving. Crescent couldn't turn away a child, so she took him in, and he is now a memer of the tribe. His job is basically anything that involves digging, planting flowers, planting herbs, burying the dead, etc. He's a friendly and charismatic kid, but doesn't really understand why some creatures give him weird looks or snap at him.

Finch, mate: none, children: none, other family: none, @Renio?

1090135097_Screenshot(5202).thumb.png.deb66387eea750b29b95ffba1ae97bb4.png

Finch is extremely motherly and caring, and was the creature who raised Tunnel. She never had children of her own, but hopes she can one day.

NOTE: Finch is actually my best friend's nichesona, but she said it was fine if I used her as an adoptable

Orchid, mate: Lynx, children: none, other family: Pumpkin (sister), @Renio?

468975179_Screenshot(5203).thumb.png.d4d8d6dbf770aa06d7c66b06a036ba2a.png

Orchid is a bit aloof and self-centered, but he does care about others. If ever actually views himself as the best, it only lives for a few seconds, a minute at most. He's extremely charming and a little flirtatious. He's a little distant with his sister, but he does love her, though he will probably never admit it.

Pumpkin, mate: Domino, children: none, other family: Orchid (brother), @FlowerMask

487532365_Screenshot(5204).thumb.png.273e1a800c86fb7494e60cf2e3b8f7b8.png

Despite being blind, Pumpkin can hear just about everything. So, don't smack-talk or insult anyone when in a 50 foot radius of her. You'll regret it. Pumpkin is generally quiet and unsocial, but doesn't mind holding a conversation if someone approaches her. She misses her brother, and wishes he would pay attention to her, instead though, she feels like he hates her...

AND THAT WAS A LOT OF TYPING, I'LL PROBABLY MAKE MORE ADOPTABLES SOON, AND MAYBE EVEN DRAW THEM. NOW, BYE.

• Like 1

I need to make a post with a bunch of stories on it because I have the sweetest and prettiest tribe right now
I HAVE A CHILD THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD MAKE ON THE NICHELING CREATOR
SHE'S SO PRETTY AAAA

and the best part is, she's related to Prince :D

6 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

And I agree with Renio, it's hard to follow personalities that are given to me. But I'll try my best. 

It's fine, as long as you aren't completely out of character, you know like Lynx being super friendly, then I don't really care

Just now, Katumai said:

It's fine, as long as you aren't completely out of character, you know like Lynx being super friendly, then I don't really care

Ya, Lynx might be the easiest.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Domino sat in the middle of camp, greeting everyone that walked by.

Pumpkin walked by trying not to be noticed by Domino but her bright orange pelt and blindness made it hard to hide and see where she was going.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Pumpkin walked by trying not to be noticed by Domino but her bright orange pelt and blindness made it hard to hide and see where she was going.

"Hey Pumpkin! How are you today?" He asked in a gleeful tone.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Hey Pumpkin! How are you today?" He asked in a gleeful tone.

“Good and how are you.” She silently cursed the fact that she was spotted.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I'm good as well! What are you doing?" He smiled.

“I was going to go find my brother but I haven’t heard him in a while have you?”

(WHY IS THERE NO PINK COLOUR?! I guess I'll have to settle for red...)

Orchid stood the grass preening his big beautiful tail. "Ah yes, another beautiful day for bathing in the sun. One day I'll be a golden instead of white!"

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“I was going to go find my brother but I haven’t heard him in a while have you?”

"Ya, I just saw him pass by here! Just keep going straight. You'll find him!" He said.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Ya, I just saw him pass by here! Just keep going straight. You'll find him!" He said.

3 minutes ago, Renio? said:

(WHY IS THERE NO PINK COLOUR?! I guess I'll have to settle for red...)

Orchid stood the grass preening his big beautiful tail. "Ah yes, another beautiful day for bathing in the sun. One day I'll be a golden instead of white!"

“Thanks.” She said shyly. She felt smaller as she stumbled into the patch of sunlight her brother preened in and waited for him to notice her.