Stray Fawn Community

Moonlight Forest: Adoptable RP

Katumai

7 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Promise."

“I promise too.” She said and pressed her cheek lovingly to him. “Why did you want children so bad earlier we just became mates?”

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“I promise too.” She said and pressed her cheek lovingly to him. “Why did you want children so bad earlier we just became mates?”

"I just, always wanted to have children." He said.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"I just, always wanted to have children." He said.

“Well we’ll have to wait I want kids one day just not today.” She states.

12 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"Alright." He said. Should I make her pregnant in the night? Ya.

@FlowerMask

“Hmm what now?” She asked trying to avoid talking more about kids. 

Chime found Pumpkin at last. "Oh, there you are, darling!" She said. "Now, I heard you got a thorn in your paw recently and I wanted to check on you!" She fussed, examining Pumpkin's paw carefully. "Well, you got it out, and thats good. Lets put some honey on there, just to soothe it. Now don't put pressure on it until I return!" She turned to leave and get the honey.

11 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Chime found Pumpkin at last. "Oh, there you are, darling!" She said. "Now, I heard you got a thorn in your paw recently and I wanted to check on you!" She fussed, examining Pumpkin's paw carefully. "Well, you got it out, and thats good. Lets put some honey on there, just to soothe it. Now don't put pressure on it until I return!" She turned to leave and get the honey.

“Alright.” She said evenly her cheeks turned a bit pink from Chime fussing over her. She tried to resist the urge to hug the nicheling. Gently Pumpkin shifted the weight off her wounded paw. “Thanks I won’t.” 

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(This is Orchid I’m just on my phone)

“I hope that stupid brat is having the worst headache right now because I am pissed off.” Orchid mumbled.

(does this count as bad language?)

(Hmph.)